Bashed Patch

z929669

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm a bit confused by the 2.N section. In the STEP Patch detailed instructions we have to disable all the SMIM plugins, install the STEP patch (in my case Core) and then activate all the plugins as the first step to create the Bashed patch. Did I get this right?

Also, I assume "activating all the plugins" exclude the HRTP dummy plugins?

When doing step 4. (after clicking rebuild patch), I got this popup. I assume I should click "OK" ?

I would suggest mentioning it on the wiki page.

Edited by Lusciesi

You probably already disabled the SMIM plugins when you installed SMIM by either deleting those plugins or marking them as "optional" (which disables the plugins from being used by MO by placing them into a folder named "optional" under a mod's installation folder - in this case the SMIM installation folder).  So if you already did that you shouldn't be seeing any of the SMIM plugins showing up at all (either enabled or disabled) in the list of installed plugins in MO (in list of plugins on the right half of MO's window).  I guess it mentions them again just to make sure you the user didn't forget to previously disable them...

Edited by oqhansoloqo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...