General Feedback

Thanks, I will try it without the patches and see how it goes.  I've struggled in the past in getting the weapon mods working together.

Also, a note on the load order.  Loot is incorrectly placing the Enhanced Weather and Dynamic Weather Plugins.  Not sure if you've seen this, but thought it might help.  I had to manually correct it to:

·         Enhanced Weather – Rain and Snow.esm

·         Xepha’s Dynamic Weather.esm

o   Other mods / ESPs

·         Xepha’s Dynamic Weather – Main.esp

o   All other Dynamic Weather esps

·         Xepha’s Dynamic Weather – Rain.esp

I'm going to move the discussion on Impact to a support thread. Later this evening I'll write a more detailed description of what needs to be done to get the Impact data subrecords to be used with a weapon so users will understand my comments in previous posts and in the guide.

Are you using the most recent userlist.yaml from the guide; it affects the loading of one of the main Xepha weather plugins?

20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn FWE-WMK-Calibr14_V1_70RC_18668.esp
Suggesting 6 tags: 
{{BASH:Delev,Graphics,Invent,Relev,Scripts,Stats}}

I ran it on mine and it does include it.

I generally look through the records rather than run the tagger.

Hmm, I took a look at the newer tagger and I have noticed some strange behavior and it doesnt work very well.

EDIT: I ran it on a patch I made for the radio stations and it didnt add scripts.

This wouldnt be a problem if the Patched mods didnt have the scripts tag.

Kelmych - Yes, I am using the latest version of loot and also tried using the MO built-in sorter just to check.  I've manually set the mod order in Loot to compensate but thought you might want to note it if others are having the issue.

I just posted in F&L that Interiors may cause xLODGen trouble in some areas, particularly ones that have "a view" where they inherit the main worldspace as a parent.  I think this would be just be Rivet City in the case of FO3 (not sure how many have propagated from TTW  version to FO3 version).  I've found the TTW version does cause these issues. Disabling the .esm, running xLODGen, and renabling should remove these errors.  It might be worth checking if this also occurs in FO3 versions.

I just posted in F&L that Interiors may cause xLODGen trouble in some areas, particularly ones that have "a view" where they inherit the main worldspace as a parent.  I think this would be just be Rivet City in the case of FO3 (not sure how many have propagated from TTW  version to FO3 version).  I've found the TTW version does cause these issues. Disabling the .esm, running xLODGen, and renabling should remove these errors.  It might be worth checking if this also occurs in FO3 versions.

Which esm did you disable?

The ammunition model record is clearly bad; it hasn't been changed from the original 20th century weapon compatibility mod yet. Many of the ammo records also need changes to reflect the eXcalibr values for several of the subrecords.

The ammunition model record is clearly bad; it hasn't been changed from the original 20th century weapon compatibility mod yet. Many of the ammo records also need changes to reflect the eXcalibr values for several of the subrecords.

The RH patch from the same page seems to revert this issue, I wouldnt remove the problematic plugin because its needed for stats tag.

The RH patch needs graphics and name tag.

Do you have a page that holds notes on patching. I have discovered some unique stuff that is hard to find but very worthwhile?

There isn't a patching page, but feel free to add it somewhere in the post installation sections. I'll add it when I get a chance but go ahead; I've been quite busy at lately at home and work.

My overall impression is that outside of weapons things aren't too bad if the appropriate bash tags are used. Some armor mods have records to put these in various leveled lists, but a lot don't. Weapons will eventually need a set of manual patches to include the important records from patches in the guide, but to also provide the changes that Wrye Flash isn't built to do.

If people are using RH then they must install

20th Century Weapons Reborn xCALIBR With RHIronsights Patch

from

20th Century Weapons Reborn eXCaliberized with additional patches

I would also recommend loading 20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn FWE-WMK-Calibr14_V1_70RC_18668.esp AFTER Blackened RH + FWE + EVE.esp

Blackened RH + FWE + EVE.esp does some strange stuff with the animation/stats and the 20th Century Weapons Reborn eXCaliberized with additional patches covers many weapons.

EDIT: The plugins from Hi-Res Weapons and Ammo Textures are just forwarding the UF3P and are not necessary

Hello. I am wondering if there is a reason why the guide makes no mention of also installing Narrowed Shoulder Type3 Based Body Meshes by Backsteppo in the Dimonized Type3 Female Body by Dimon99 section.

The Dimonized Type3 Female Body page says "NOTES: Shoulders are ugly. There's nothing I am able to do to make them look better" and "IMPORTANT: This is pretty much "must have" if you using TYPE3/V. Backsteppo fixed shoulders! Link: https://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10052" Thanks.