General Feedback

I think that the path for the WaterFlowRippleNoise01.dds file in Metro Carriage Interiors may not be correct.

Metro Carriage Interiors has the path as Data\Textures\Metro Textures\WaterFlowRippleNoise01.dds

but I believe that it should be Data\Textures\Water\WaterFlowRippleNoise01.dds instead.

Can someone confirm?

I don't see any meshes added by the mod that use textures in Metro Textures, and there is a post on the Nexus page saying the texture path is wrong. I'll add this to the guide. Thanks for noticing it.

I checked out New Office - Muldoon Electronics and everything seems fine. The only problems I had were a few texture issues, one stairs that would flash gray, and a note that gets slightly cut off. That could be due to the pip boy modifications done in the guide but it's not a big deal. I feel like it may be a little unbalanced due to the powerful available weapons while lacking enemies to keep low levels out but that's personal preference. I'm going to test the Mall and the Trenton Towers soon.

In following the guide, I noticed that both DCInteriors and Glowing Ghouls have MMM patches available.  These are not listed in the MMM section.  Has anyone verified if these are required, or not?  Trying to determine what will be required for MMM to work.

Also, the IMPACT section has a large number of patches that seem to be required.  Since these are not in the conditional section, I'm curious if they are not required due to the other conditional patches listed?

In following the guide, I noticed that both DCInteriors and Glowing Ghouls have MMM patches available.  These are not listed in the MMM section.  Has anyone verified if these are required, or not?  Trying to determine what will be required for MMM to work.

The Glowing Ghoul patch for MMM is covered in the Glowing Ghoul mod instructions in the guide. Similarly, the DC Interiors mod in the guide includes the MMM optional patch which is installed if MMM is used.

Also, the IMPACT section has a large number of patches that seem to be required.  Since these are not in the conditional section, I'm curious if they are not required due to the other conditional patches listed?

Impact is a mod in the Poosh section of the guide. There is only one optional patch mentioned in the installation instructions. I don't understand what you mean by a large number of patches. There are other patches mentioned on the Nexus page and these patches are not recommended and not included in this guide since using them would cause problems with other mods in this guide. As it says in the guide, getting full functionality of the Impact mod requires a manual patch; this is one of the reasons this mod is optional. The guide does not include any optional manual patch or patches for weapons; perhaps someday it will. Manual patches for weapons are quite tedious to create. Meanwhile the mod by itself adds some useful capabilities without any additional patches.

I think that the path for the WaterFlowRippleNoise01.dds file in Metro Carriage Interiors may not be correct.

Metro Carriage Interiors has the path as Data\Textures\Metro Textures\WaterFlowRippleNoise01.dds

but I believe that it should be Data\Textures\Water\WaterFlowRippleNoise01.dds instead.

Can someone confirm?

Okay, it might be true but I would copy it rather than rename the folder, something may use the texture.

For IMPACT, there are some patches developed that look like they should be applied.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/download/1000007586 (RH-WMK-DLC's).  I was wondering if you're recommending those at this time, or if they should be applied during the conditional patches section?

I was just going to recommend that to him.

It makes most of the conflicts slightly better but some of the extra/ported weapon mods still have a few issues.

I would recommend that if people are using Impact, that they do not follow some of the Conditional Patches List because Impact already takes care of it.

My install is #5 or Mods: FWE, Project Beauty (Fallout 3 Redesigned), Weapon Mod Kits, RH_Ironsights, EVE

So I use the RH_IronSights FWE- WMK compatible, RH IronSights - WMK Bridge (false master, could be removed?) and Impacts RH_Ironsights-FWE-WMK-All DLCs patch

This was just a first look but all these mods kinda of make things difficult. Bash is cool but doesnt behave exactly like I would like it to but it is close.

EDIT: Blackened's patches are also going to be needed because of EVE.

If you load any patch after the optional Impact patch the data specifically relevant to Impact is lost.

Take a careful look at the optional patches from the Impact mod Nexus page itself in FO3Edit and how much it breaks. RH_Ironsights compatibility is typically not maintained for the most part. The weapon Stats changes are often quite different than those which result from using this compatibility mods in this guide. If the patch from the Impact page isn't loaded last the parts of the patch that are specific to Impact itself don't get loaded (they are overwritten). if it is loaded last it overwrites all the compatibility patch data from the guide.

I recommend not using any of the patches on the Nexus page for this mod. They are reasonable patches, but they either overwrite the other patches or, if loaded early in load order, are largely overwritten. I'll add some details on how to get Impact-friendly patches.