Texture Pack Combiner

Kelmych

Yes, just keep in mind that v1.7 is still WIP, but what is completed so far:

v1.7 (WIP)

- Added support to combine Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack.

- Added support to combine Designs of the Nords.

- Added support to combine Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD (with booze).

- Added support to combine Silly Level of Detail - Potions and Poisons.

- Added support to combine Snow and Rocks Textures HD (caves only).

- Added support to combine Super Realistic Ore Textures.

- All ore and ingots had an overhaul and you should find them a lot more varied and appealing.

I would've posted this in the Step 2.2 Beta thread, but I don't have access. Boo. :(

I assume also updating to 1.5a of Vurts and fixing your support of Skyrim Overhaul 1.5 (i.e. removal of the bar texture)? As for access to the beta thread, I'm sure someone will help you out. ;)

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Vurt's 1.5a will of course be added before it is released.

I haven't made up my mind regarding the barset01 texture yet, because it's a considerable improvement, until you look behind the counter lol. But I really, really hate texture seams and errors so I'm almost certain I will revert to Tobe's. If you're of a different opinion you will probably have to convince me.

Yes, just keep in mind that v1.7 is still WIP, but what is completed so far:

v1.7 (WIP)

- Added support to combine Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack.

- Added support to combine Designs of the Nords.

- Added support to combine Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD (with booze).

- Added support to combine Riften HQ Textures.

- Added support to combine Silly Level of Detail - Potions and Poisons.

- Added support to combine Snow and Rocks Textures HD (caves only).

- Added support to combine Super Realistic Ore Textures.

- All ore and ingots had an overhaul and you should find them a lot more varied and appealing.

I would've posted this in the Step 2.2 Beta thread, but I don't have access. Boo. :(

Awesome to hear what's coming, think it'll be ready by Monday for the STEP v2.2 release?

Also, Mod Authors were supposed to have post permissions in the testing forum, it's fixed and you can post there now.

Cestral, I just wanted to say how appreciated the notes you provide for each mod are. Specifically, information that helps those of us that have less than 1.5Gigs of VRAM make decisions on which resolution to download. Knowing things like performance hit and differences in quality between the different resolutions are a big help. Thanks again for all your effort.

v1.7 will definitely be out before Monday. It will be out on Sunday at the latest' date=' but I'll try to wrap it up for a late Saturday release.[/quote']

Sweet!  If there's any other last minute additions let me know so I can update the guide.

With Texture Pack combiner, maybe it would be useful to know what mods were looked and considered but maybe not included. If ther are any. Say where it was looked at and decided no textures were worth inclusion as it none were better than the current inclusions in texture pack.

My list of excluded mods would be extremely short. I'm pretty certain about wanting to combine a mod before I even look at it.

I'd like to mention regarding the barset textures, that I will keep using the new SRO v1.5 version. I switched back to Tobe's only to notice that it had the exact same texture seams. :/

It also looks like Vurt will update his Flora again, so I'm in no hurry to go through it yet, to avoid having to do another update. I'll make sure TPC 1.7 is out tomorrow at the latest no matter what though.

I'm curious as to why you're including both Silly Level of Detail and Radiant & Unique potions & poisons (with booze).

I've used both for a while now, and while I think R&UP&P+Booze has better alchohol textures, the "Ceramic" textures of Silly Level of Detail are better for general potions & poisons.

I'm curious as to why you're including both Silly Level of Detail and Radiant & Unique potions & poisons (with booze).

I've used both for a while now, and while I think R&UP&P+Booze has better alchohol textures, the "Ceramic" textures of Silly Level of Detail are better for general potions & poisons.

Because he can handpick the best between multiple mods for each individual texture, so I assume there's some better from SLOD and some better from R&UP&P (ugly acronym :P).