Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Awesome! I must've taken out one two many when I removed the superfluous entries.

I made this rather quickly last night. If you want you can add mods under the suggestion title with a description of what they do and I'll look at them when I can.  ::):

I like the the idea.

- I added 1st Person Weapon Animation Overhaul by Hitman47101 to my game as well. This mod still has some bug/issue, but works well for the most part. It is compatible with Enhanced Camera. I install it after Enhanced camera and WAR. I think the animations are better than WAR. 

- I tested Gas pump mod. It works and fits in well with gas station. Need cleaning with FNVEdit.

- Which version of Mister Robot Redux are you testing? Full version? I killed bunch of them, but have no time to look at their animations.

Edited by darkside

hey found this optical sights retexture https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61323/? something that's missing on the guide. Is very complete and simply and nothing too out of context like most of other optical sights mods. Is just texture and meshes.

Also there's a old fnv mod guide i look at (i leave a link if someone wants) and the sound part was interesting and im trying it out and until now it works nice. It goes by:

Installing CRL9000 Sound Modification + Incremental Update

and Improved Sound FX v0821 (only move data files and not 'wpn' folder. no .esp files)

Some less plugins and personally, as matter of taste, mix the best of both worlds.

Btw i use Gas pump mod and mister robot for a while now and for what i see they really good. Hope they can go to the guide!

Man things were finally set up and then my game ctd a on first level up...

Back to the drawing board because I've never seen a ctd preventing level up before

Any ideas on this?

To be honest I'm going to take a skyrim break and see how that works

Edited by Van555

Does it keep happening when you level up, or just the once? Might be an issue with saving, since CASM usually saves when you level up.

Hmm I'll have to test that but I think the issue was that it would let me select my stats and perk and then when I press ok it would implode.