Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I was about to grouse about weapon mods not working...but then I realized I had forgotten to put bashtahs on wmx and project Nevada and thier patches!

Then I was going to grouse that the mods still didn't work but now I'm pretty sure that even if the plugins are all the same that re bashing that significant probably needs a new save.

Am I wrong on the issue of leveled list and weapon mod changes

Edited by Van555

I've come so far in the EssArrBee guide and everything plays well, no crashes and everything looks VERY nice. Thanks   EssArrbee. MonoAccipiter, Audley, STEP-community, (and 1% Me) for making my life worthwhile here in the outskirts of civilization.

Weather & Lighting

Interior Lighting Overhaul

Enter "RaestlozFactionArmorEnhancement.esp"

Enter "TrooperOverhaul-Dragbody.esp"

1. I cannot find these two *.ESP. Have i forgot something or is it an outdated?

2. Ps. I added the Pip-boy.esp from ILO, is that totally wrong and will mess everything up big time?

Edited by nexuspolaris

Nozzer66 wrote:

They should be there. The top one comes from the Faction Armor Usage Enhancement if I recall. The second comes from NCR Trooper Overhaul - Distributed, I think. 

The EssArrBee guide is going through steps, and i cannot see those mods being installed BEFORE the point in the guide, where i am atm

Weather & Lighting - nterior Lighting Overhaul

Hmm the mods you mention is installed much later in the guide, so therefore i am lost....right now...what to do.

Edited by nexuspolaris

MonoAccipiter

LOOT doesn't require you to have the mods installed when setting the sorting rules, so it doesn't matter if the mods are installed before or after you set them.

I got another idea, i will wait with making the sorting rule, until i get those mods, using the "dragging method" in LOOT, since i have a phd. in typos...

Edited by nexuspolaris

Sorry, Mikaal. Haven't touched that mod in a while (was never a big fan of the new armors it added, so when I played a character who didn't use PA at all, it didn't feel necessary). Flickering armors are usually a corrupted texture (the engine just uses the texture of another object close by); try reinstalling Book of Steel.

You usually don't need a new save. What specifically isn't working?

The .22 pistol mods exist but arn't able to be applied.

It's always the little things that get you.

Also the console isn't working but that's neither here nor there

Edited by Van555

2. Ps. I added the Pip-boy.esp from ILO, is that totally wrong and will mess everything up big time?

Well that means you shouldn't install the other pip-boy light mod, which I consider the better alternative, but it's 100% up to you.

Also, Ess, I can't for the life of me find the place in the guide marking where you're supposed to move DarnUI past installing the mods requiring it further up - is it possible you missed it?

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Sorry, Mikaal. Haven't touched that mod in a while (was never a big fan of the new armors it added, so when I played a character who didn't use PA at all, it didn't feel necessary). Flickering armors are usually a corrupted texture (the engine just uses the texture of another object close by); try reinstalling Book of Steel.

I think, you're right. I didn't like the mod anyway, so I uninstalled it. Maybe i install "The Couriers Cache". I like the Western Clothing!

Also, Ess, I can't for the life of me find the place in the guide marking where you're supposed to move DarnUI past installing the mods requiring it further up - is it possible you missed it?

I got rid it. It's not necessary anymore. It was for the first version of UIO, I believe, but now it's fine without it as far as I can tell. If I run into any issue with my playthrough then I'll add it back.

I've come so far in the EssArrBee guide and everything plays well, no crashes and everything looks VERY nice. Thanks   EssArrbee. MonoAccipiter, Audley, STEP-community, (and 1% Me) for making my life worthwhile here in the outskirts of civilization.

Enter "RaestlozFactionArmorEnhancement.esp"

Enter "TrooperOverhaul-Dragbody.esp"

1. I cannot find these two *.ESP. Have i forgot something or is it an outdated?

1.You can copy paste to forums, so you can copy paste to LOOT

2.The ILO version is an old version of the ILO mod that exists in the guide. Same author and everything. The standalone version is updated and should be used over the one in ILO. Just move the ESP from ILO to the Optional ESPs and it won't affect anything.

The pistol thing is weird because the mod records are thier it's just not applying them.

I guess I could reinstall project Nevada from a manual download or because of that radio but I could do a total reset.

I really hope I don't have to do a total reset.