Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Looks like there is a mod that can compliment FNVLODGen. https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61035/?

Basically it does the terrain stuff while FNVLODGen does the objects. Might need to look into it when I fianlly poke my head out from the Commonwealth.

I posted on it under the the mods section, though it only has an Oblivion tag . (it's the same program and even kept the Oblivion name).  Once the extra Fallout features are fixed, there's the possibility of moving it to Skyrim next.

• 2 weeks later...

I see, well they're not too hard to merge on their own though. So very disappointing I wouldn't call it. 

EssArrBee would you by any chance need any help with maintaining the guide? I've started playing around with NV again (including an ever so small endeavor into the world modmaking) and I've got a lot of time on my hands, so I thought I'd offer my services if you'd find them of any use. 

I welcome anyone to do upkeep. Few things that may not be apparent:

1. Don't use:  I, we, us, and you
  2. Document changes in the Changelog at the top of the page. Grammar stuff and version updates can be ignored.
  3. Any big changes, send me a PM so I know what's going on. Mod deletion/additions, moving mods from one place to another, adding a new section...
  4. Never delete anything, just hide it. Remove a mod? Comment it out.
  5. Keep everything looking consistent. The style is easy to copy paste when in editor mode. 

I see, well they're not too hard to merge on their own though. So very disappointing I wouldn't call it. 

EssArrBee would you by any chance need any help with maintaining the guide? I've started playing around with NV again (including an ever so small endeavor into the world modmaking) and I've got a lot of time on my hands, so I thought I'd offer my services if you'd find them of any use. 

More disappointing aspect for me is the fact that we won't get the integrated new animations.

Yeah an update! Now I'm not interested in the texture replacer as my PC can barely handle some of the big towns and I don't wanna worsen my experience. Plus I'm looking through messy goggles, so I wouldn't notice.

Now as for the new instructions for "Christine's COS Rifle", is that for the FO3 weapons mod or is it mandatory to follow through?

Following the original instructions would lead to the camo texture being applied on the wrong upgrade (weapon mod). The original advice offered by the author of WMX was to extract textures from the bsa-file included with the vanilla game, but that is a very complicated procedure and would lead to mixing WRP's high res textures with a low res clip (/magazine), so I took the liberty of including the WEP pack for Fallout 3 as a lot of the textures there will apply to weapons Project Nevada adds (by using the leftover assets from FO3 included in the base game but not made into actual weapons).

If you want Milennia's textures on Christine's rifle I recommend you do it the way I wrote in the instructions, but if that isn't all that important, then there's no harm in skipping it.

I'll in all likelihood be updating the guide several times over the following weeks, so keep checking the page. :)