Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library

Ok, found some helpful info that I wasn't aware of. So, this mod only needs to be added into the leveledlists if I understand right. And because Wrye Bash sets all mods to automatic tag (with the exception of mods that have tags placed by load sorters, i.e. LOOT), then all I have to do is manually add it in the leveledlists when I build the patch, and not have to worry about adding the correct tags, correct?

Ok, something isn't right for me, I can not get the lost library to populate anywhere on the bashed patch report as being incorporated into the patch, grrr.

EDIT: Ok, I cut out the crap, and just added relev on the plugin in wrye bash. Didn't sound like I needed delev, cause if understand from your description, you are only adding to the merchants, and not removing/replacing...I think.

Edited by CovertSlinky

Then I am lost, cause the bashed patch WILL NOT show the lost library anywhere in the report as being incorporated. Adding those tags did nothing either, it showed up as a deleveler/releveler in the leveled list tab before you build it. But even then it doesn't show up in the report anywhere. What am I missing here?

EDIT: Ok, wait a minute, so I removed the tags since they didn't seem to appear to be helping anyway. Put it back to automatic tag, then built the patch, and now in MO, if I highlight bashed patch in the plugin order, it shows the lost library as an enabled master. Is this all I need to see to know that the leveled list that lost library alters, is going to be noticed?

Edited by CovertSlinky

No tags, but I did have to add it manually to the leveled lists in the patch. Don't recall having to do that before, but easy enough to figure out (in this case) and do. Do Bash tags normally flag this kind of thing, and this is just too new for Bash to recognize it or something?