Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library

Eighteen books in to the list by Michael Kirkbride so far... boy is he weird! I would expect there to be somewhere around 40-50 new books added in the next release of the Lost Library after I have gone through all the Developer Texts.

I took the decision to split Lord Vivec's Sword-Meeting with Cyrus the Restless into eight volumes since it was so long. These are all likely to be placed in one home or dungeon.

The next slice of the Lost Library will contain the rest of the MK texts as well as those other authors that The Imperial Library has listed. Here is a selection of the new covers so far...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I expect, when complete, the mod will have about 300 books in it.

I've FINISHED! The Lost Library now sits at 295 books... about a hundred more than I had originally estimated! Once it is virus checked by the Nexus, it is available although the Mirrors are updated already.

Here is the final Change Log...

Version 1.5

- Added 43 Developer Texts as follows...The Seven Fights of the Aldudagga, Fights 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 (Book List : Rare)Tiber Septim's Sword-Meeting with Cyrus the Restless, Vols. 1 to 6 (Book List : Rare)The Five Hundred Mighty Companions or Thereabouts of Ysgramor the Returned (Book List : Rare)The Song of Return: Skyrim, a Preamble (Book List : Rare)The Water-getting Girl and the Inverse Tiger (Book List : Rare)Minutes of the Lusty Argonian Historical Society, Vol. 1 to 3 (Book List : Rare)The Dreadful Theft of the Sun's Dusk Ale (Book List : Rare)The Dragon's Chilled Blood (Book List : Rare)Why were the Dwemer Considered a Great House? (Book List : Rare)Return of a Fellow Scholar (Book List : Rare)Caius Cosades' Letter (Book List : Rare)Caius Cosades' Visit to Uriel VII's Tomb (Book List : Rare)The Xal-Gosleigh Letters, Vols. 1 to 7 (Book List : Rare)Vehk's Teachings, Vols 1 to 7 (Book List : Religious)On the Nords' Lack of a Creation Myth (Book List : Religious)The Tsaesci Creation Myth (Book List : Religious)et'Ada, Eight Aedra, Eat the Dreamer (Blackreach)What My Beloved Taught Me (Raven Rock - DB)Sermon Zero of the Thirty-and-Six-and-Nine Sermons of Vivec (Blackreach)Sotha Sil's Last Words (Blackreach)

Edited by DanielCoffey

• 5 weeks later...

You can actually use the BCS-SKYRE Compatibility patch in the short term as the content of the patch will be identical (unless you use a Sorting Mod such as BSQBN in which case there will be other changes necessary).

I am struggling with my BAIN and FOMOD install scripts at the moment due to the fact that there are now so many patches available. I may have to take the decision to cut support for some older or less popular mods and maybe archive their patches into an Old Files section so that I can concentrate on more robust support for newer mods.

I haven't actually tried PerMa out yet since I'm waiting for a couple more compatibility matters to clear up -- the changes to the basic perk tree concepts (Locksmith/Wayfarer) are the same, so ... as you say, it should work fine, thinking some more about it. I think a couple perk trees were renamed, but that's superficial -- nice to have identical, but hardly gamebreaking.