A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

What about SRLE + REGS, should you rebuild the Real Shelter Patch?  It's not mentioned on the instructions page.

That was written before Real Shelter was included in SRLE, I honestly don't know as I have never used the mod. Not sure how Real Shelter technically works, but my guess is it won't affect mod-added buildings at all. I'd still re-run the patcher though. 

There are ETaC, Frostfall and JK's Skyrim patches for Real Shelter the ETaC patches are a version or so behind but they're better than nothing.

Awesome thanks, I added all those and redid the REPatch.esp and it looks like they are working great, neat to have that effect when using a tent.  

Just FYI.

For anyone getting massive FPS drop from JK's Whiterun when looking at the main gate, I noticed a lot of clutters up above the main gate (barrels, boxes). You probably will visit that area only once and never get back up there again. You can't see them from below. I disable them all and get smooth FPS now. 

Edited by darkside

Should PP_OgmundsTomb.esp go before or after ETaC - Complete.esp?

They have different navmeshes in

Worldspace 0000003C; Block 0, -1; Sub block 0, -2; 00009713 (Riverwood01); Temporary 00068AE9

&

Worldspace 0000003C; Block 0, -1; Sub block 0, -2; 00009714 (Ogmund's Tomb Exterior); Temporary 000EB015.

Edited by statmonster

Should PP_OgmundsTomb.esp go before or after ETaC - Complete.esp?

They have different navmeshes in

Worldspace 0000003C; Block 0, -1; Sub block 0, -2; 00009713 (Riverwood01); Temporary 00068AE9

&

Worldspace 0000003C; Block 0, -1; Sub block 0, -2; 00009714 (Ogmund's Tomb Exterior); Temporary 000EB015.

I would suggest before ETaC. I had it placed after ETaC and my navmesh in Riverwood was broken around the same time. I am not blaming Ogmund's Tomb for this specifically, as I didn't look hard enough to find what the problem was.