A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Just loaded the latest version of CWI  in Tes5Edit and noticed that it contains 35 deleted navmeshes.

It seems none of those navmeshes are edited by any other mod from my load order. I'm not the using the full REGS pack though, so be careful.

no more deleted navmeshes in 2.5.1 :)

Edited by TirigonX

A note about Convenient Bridges: the mod conflicts with Moon & Star and with Sea of Ghosts, possibly more from the REGS pack.  The author has no plans to remove these conflicts as the mod is designed for vanilla Skyrim.

Also, I was wondering if anyone had tried Jurgholm.  It's a daedra themed dungeon.  I tried it out for a little bit and was blown away by how expansive it was.  The only things that bugged me were that the entrance to this secret dungeon was kind of silly (just a hatch on the ground in some Eastmarch ruins), and that the slaves attack you on sight.

Edited by Muladhara86

Hi guys! I'm doing a SR:LE + REGS install (with a few other things added) and I'm just about done, but I have a few questions.  I've searched the forums but haven't been able to find a definitive answer to them--I apologize if I missed something.

1) In the SR:LE-REGS compatibility guide, I see that Books of Skyrim is no longer listed as a mod that shouldn't be installed.  Why is that? Does it no longer conflict with Nernie's?  Is it safe to use?

2) Are the JK's modules in the guide the only ones that will play nice with ETaC, or are there more recently-released modules that can be safely added to REGS?

3) I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but is Legacy of the Dragonborn a definite no-go with REGS? I'm scared of the mod anyway, since it mucks around with so many things, but man does it look cool.  It sounds like at the very least it conflicts with Nernie's, right?

Thank you so much! I love the work that you've all done!

Hi guys! I'm doing a SR:LE + REGS install (with a few other things added) and I'm just about done, but I have a few questions.  I've searched the forums but haven't been able to find a definitive answer to them--I apologize if I missed something.

1) In the SR:LE-REGS compatibility guide, I see that Books of Skyrim is no longer listed as a mod that shouldn't be installed.  Why is that? Does it no longer conflict with Nernie's?  Is it safe to use?

2) Are the JK's modules in the guide the only ones that will play nice with ETaC, or are there more recently-released modules that can be safely added to REGS?

3) I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but is Legacy of the Dragonborn a definite no-go with REGS? I'm scared of the mod anyway, since it mucks around with so many things, but man does it look cool.  It sounds like at the very least it conflicts with Nernie's, right?

Thank you so much! I love the work that you've all done!

1/ The modified version of Nernie's cities currently in use does not alter the interior of Solitude any longer, so it's compatible with any mods that do.

2/ The other modules by JK are incompatible with ETaC.

3/ Never heard of that mod. Do you have a link to it?

Eh? How can a mod not work with WB?

He might have meant this (Taken from the FAQ) :

"Q: Wrye Bash tells me that the plugin is corrupt or not the right version, is it safe to use? how do I fix it?

A: This is merely an issue with the file header of the plugin showing a different number of records than it is expecting, it's caused when I make changes to some of the addon files, but does not cause any problem and can be ignored. Fully cleaning each of my files in order and re-sorting them usually fixes the problem and I get around to doing so every couple updates"