A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

It's incompatible with the latest (complete) versions of Expanded Towns and Cities as well as Cutting Room Floor.

Er, there is a patch for ETAC though, according to the compatibility page.

I'm just wondering is cutting room floor that good a mod. From the you tube clip it adds 20 npc's and 10 small quests.

Edited by ssconvert

Er, there is a patch for ETAC though, according to the compatibility page.

I'm just wondering is cutting room floor that good a mod. From the you tube clip it adds 20 npc's and 10 small quests.

That patch is outdated, I know it for a fact since it was me who made it :P

I noticed that Legendary Cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress by Jabr (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47989) is not included in this pack.  I am curious why.  I'm considering adding it so would like to know what your thoughts on why it was not included (and whether it might be a good idea for me to use it or not). Is that because it conflicts with other mods (or some of Organe13's interpretations of the same places)?   Or is it too buggy (or have too low of an FPS) to consider including? Quality too low (perhaps missing to many questions or dialogues)?

Thanks for you thoughts.

Edited by statmonster

Looks really good, compatible mods from the authors sticky page:Mods full compatibles with the tes arena mod :

ETAC - Expanded Towns and Cities by missjennabee

Civil War Overhaul by Apollo Down

Immersive Settlements by Pymous

Skyrim Flora Overhaul by vurt

Helgen Reborn by Mike Hancho aka Balok

Fight Against the Thalmor series by MadFrenchie

Immersive Patrols by Scrabbulor

Cutting Room Floor by Arthmoor

Touring Carriages by DayDreamer

Ogmunds Tomb by Predrag Pesic

DovKroniid Redoubt by Shalani

LC - Become King of Riverhelm by Locaster

LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead by Locaster

Dawn of Whiterun by BluePianoTwo

JK's Whiterun by JKrojmal

Ebonvale by Maverick

Heljarchen Farm by Skvindt

Skystone Castle by Lazz

Thirteen Oranges Elder Scrolls Places 

I wonder on the FPS hit however, definitely need a high GPU for this I reckon.....................

Hi, I followed an older version of REGS guide where I have a "REGS - Cities.esp". How do I go about updating to the new version of the guide using JK's city overhauls? Can I safely uninstall REGS - Cities and install JK's cities mods? Or will that be risky?

Also, can you provide the original details on what "REGS - Cities" includes so I can make sure removing it won't cause compatibility issues with my other mods?

Thanks.

MO is giving me a missing master's error: 3DNPC.esp

I checked WyreBash and saw it's coming from REGS Patch - Riften NavFull.esp

Since I have it installed, I have no idea why I'm getting this error!  I tried to change the file, but it tells me I must load it from Oblivion Data Files?  I don't seem to have that directory.  /confused

MO is giving me a missing master's error: 3DNPC.esp

I checked WyreBash and saw it's coming from REGS Patch - Riften NavFull.esp

Since I have it installed, I have no idea why I'm getting this error!  I tried to change the file, but it tells me I must load it from Oblivion Data Files?  I don't seem to have that directory.  /confused

Are you sure that is what the message is/was? Seems very odd to me. Why would a Skyrim mod need a file from Oblivion Data?