A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Should I install 3DNPC - Alternative Locations when installing REGS on top of SR:LE? It is in miscellaneous files on Interesting NPCs mod page. Thanks. 

I needed it to fix a massacre that occured whenever you started as 'a warlock's thrall' but I forgot what else it fixed. Don't think it was anything major, but if you think it's worth an esp slot install it ^^ Not sure if it is easily mergable

Imm. College of Winterhold v2.5 is up.

Large expansion to the Midden with ruins and quest - available after completing the College Quest-Line and Dragon Rising from the main quest-line.

Compatibility with ETAC and Bring Out Your Dead navmeshes.

Fixed AMQ freezing bug.

Transparent windows with skies and objects visible from the inside.

Returned Sanctuary and Lustratorium to interior cells (you can use the MCM menu to reach the old Sanctuary if you left anything).

Improved interior and exterior performance with occlusion planes.

New area in Subterrarium to practice wards (configure settings in the MCM menu).

Lighting improvements in most cells.

Replaced all teleportation orbs.

Implemented changes suggested in the comments.

Imm. College of Winterhold v2.5 is up.

Large expansion to the Midden with ruins and quest - available after completing the College Quest-Line and Dragon Rising from the main quest-line.

I was one of the early beta testers for the quest. Grantyboy has put a lot of work into it. Very enjoyable. Now that it is complete I am looking forward to finishing it :)

I'd wait on updating to the new CWI during a functional playthrough; I found a couple of holes in the map pretty easily and CTD'd during a climactic battle in the new dungeon.

I'm curious - did you do the "clean" save routine as the author suggests on the description page (ie., uninstall old version, load save file, save game, use save game script scalpel utilities to remove orphaned scripts, install new version, load save) or just replace and continue?

Just updated my SK:RE build and I really want to start a SK:RE: REGS compatible build. But owing to the fact that JK's Skyrim has really come on leaps and bounds recently I'm wondering if I should just wait a bit and see.

Heaven knows I really could do with making sure SK:RE runs okay in any case before I start mucking with the load order. (Even though I'd personally consider some of the additions REGS brings like Interesting NPC's to be essential :P)

Just updated my SK:RE build and I really want to start a SK:RE: REGS compatible build. But owing to the fact that JK's Skyrim has really come on leaps and bounds recently I'm wondering if I should just wait a bit and see.

Heaven knows I really could do with making sure SK:RE runs okay in any case before I start mucking with the load order. (Even though I'd personally consider some of the additions REGS brings like Interesting NPC's to be essential :P)

I thought the same as you (Interesting NPC's being essential) and just recently finished my SRLE + REGS load order. It seems to run well (I've had no CTD's) but there were a few extra hoops to jump through in getting everything to work.

Now it's time to test CWI, glad it's finally up.

Edited by Foffy123