Transparent and Refracting Icicle and Frost Atronach by Skysan4298

james4832

Are you trying to compete with both this mod and Real Ice? :)

:lol:  I'll take that as a compliment? 

As I edited, it is totally random. I was thinking about including it with WATER and allowing people to install the mod with just the optionals (no main plugin) if they wish. Not sure though, but it would make the mod more modular eh? 

You can go see my stuff in the icy thread in the mod authors section :P Well sparrow can anyways. 

I guess I can throw in my 5 cents about it there.. do not want to derail this thread more then it already is. 

:lol:  I'll take that as a compliment? 

As I edited, it is totally random. I was thinking about including it with WATER and allowing people to install the mod with just the optionals (no main plugin) if they wish. Not sure though, but it would make the mod more modular eh? 

Ok so what are you working on, then?

Actually... what the heck, go ahead and give us some shiny ultimate ice overhaul mod! Frozen sparrow ice or something. You seem to have the skills to do it properlier than others.

Ok so what are you working on, then?

Actually... what the heck, go ahead and give us some shiny ultimate ice overhaul mod! Frozen sparrow ice or something. You seem to have the skills to do it properlier than others.

I might as well help out Aiyen now if I can. 

Here actually for all who are deemed unworthy to enter said forum:

Also I left my rock textures on Rocking Two by Aron if you want to look at them too. I saw you there Owl!

Edited by Guest

Played with this in-game. I love it, and it looks great, without the Terrain Bump normal mind you. BUT it has issues. Take a stroll to the College of Winterhold and that ice goes nuts. We would definitely have to hide those simply because they are so buggy. The Atronachs were impressive. Not sure if they share any similar bugs.