Skylight ENB

Aiyen

I have never seen snow around Whiterun... So not sure what you mean there!

Look at the diff between SkyLight ENB and HRK ENB versus the others in the compare thread next door (they use CoT, but the others do not). I do not use better dynamic snow, so I wonder where these decals come from if not CoT.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very much like you are using the winter plugin from CoT which turns everything to snow.

This also limits the regions since there are only snow and snowy weathers everywhere.

thanks, I will have to look into that, because I don't much like it! I know taht there are no assets that I can find overwriting textures, so this must be plugin driven. I know taht it is associated with CoT ... argh.

Me and my "Cant leave well enough alone"....

95% sure I definitely fixed the darkening issue with vanilla image spaces..... so for the future I can actually provide full support for vanilla weathers as well as CoT.

Will most likely still suggest ELE as a requirement, since I cant even begin to imagine how annoying it will be to have full vanilla interior support.

But guess I just wanted to throw this bit out here for people who might consider trying out my ENB in the future.

Phazer, you got the early beta version of the next update! Hence bugs are meant to be in it!

As for the interiors, then I just fixed those up, since they where too dark with the change I made to the code! :)

But thanks for at least noticing... I swear this little project of mine is getting out of hand in scope hehe!

I would like to see how you guys edited the Water and Underwater sections for Realistic Water Two.

EDIT: nice job Aiyen, I like your preset :). One question tho: is there a way to set different Adap Min Night for every weather type? Overcast is pitch dark unless adap min night = 19 or something like that, but clear weathers are too bright if I use that value.

I am aware of that issue, and it will be fixed for next update. I also have fixed up all vanilla weathers so they are compatible with Skylight now.

But in general then certain overcast nights will be darker then clear.... my plan is to align them with snow and rain storm in terms of darkness.

I am aware of that issue, and it will be fixed for next update. I also have fixed up all vanilla weathers so they are compatible with Skylight now.

But in general then certain overcast nights will be darker then clear.... my plan is to align them with snow and rain storm in terms of darkness.

have you modded vanilla weathers to work with SkyLight or Skylight to work with the vanilla weathers ;)?

While i like your ENB, i dont use CoT for a bunch of reasons and instead use RCRN, but i would really like to try it out with Skylight.

I havent tested it yet, but i believe the weathers will be too dark since the problem occurs with vanilla weathers.

Should this work?

There uploaded... since vanilla weathers passed the final dragon test!

I have made support for vanilla weathers, so they look like and fit in with the general theme I have for CoT. One could now even make a patch to mix vanilla and CoT weathers and it would blend in nicely I think.

Also massive overhaul to the guide with lots of "how to" sections... that I will expand upon as I get feedback.