Fallout 4?

I just saw someone post about the voiced protagonist as though it was confirmed. Was this confirmed, denied, or neither? 

We have no information except that the game was announced with a trailer. Bethesda is doing their own hour long event at E3 this year, so we'll probably have all the info next month. I'm still not sure if it will come this year, but Bethesda does usually announce games when they are much farther along in development, so within 12 months of release. Don't forget the trailers like that are usually made by a third party, so you can't really confirm much from it.

I'll tell you one thing, if the new engine is scaled back a bit graphically so the game can be much more stable, like having a bunch of NPCs on screen at once, then I'm all for it. Bethesda needs to fix it's shitty gameplay before adding a bunch of new effects.

There's been a possible leak one year ago that already mentioned the voiced protagonist thing as well as a male only option.

Here's the reddit thread for those who are interested. Of course nothing proves that this is true, there's just the info about the trailer being published this month that's correct so far.

There's been a possible leak one year ago that already mentioned the voiced protagonist thing as well as a male only option.

Here's the reddit thread for those who are interested. Of course nothing proves that this is true, there's just the info about the trailer being published this month that's correct so far.

And the setting, it's fairly detailed so I'm inclined to believe. Time will tell.

That leak from a year ago has been largely discredited. The person pulled together several other rumors (such as the location) and then made several additional claims and put them all into a single place. They claimed to have worked for Bethesda but there's no record of it, they claimed to be the one to leak documents to kotaku and this was proven false by the person who wrote the kotaku article. All in all I'd take that reddit post with a hefty grain of salt.

Personally I have to say I am semi-excited about Fallout 4, I'll hold the majority of my excitement for after E3 when more information is available though.

Wow, just watched the E3 presentation by Bethesda, fantastic.

They've been working on Fallout 4 since 2009 and have changed the look/play to match what users are wanting now.

I wont mention everthing, but a couple of the features that I like are:

1. layered armour system
  2. companion commands builtin
  3. completely logical crafting system based on many options
  4. ability to modify all your weapons and armour
  5. Next-gen Creation engine

Available November 10th this year. Or get your free "Fallout Shelter" game for your phone now.