Skyrim Immersive Creatures (by lifestorock)

phazer11

I don't know how SIC exactly integrated RotE. If the author of SIC did it the same way he did SIC-HLE, then you should be able to use the ingame SIC MCM settings to reduce the amount of damage/health that enemy mobs do including the RotE ones. 

Edited by Nearox

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I posted this link several times during last few days, but it is also relevant to your questions. 

MFG Console

Install the mod. Go to the enemy you wish to remove. Open console. Click said enemy. Notice the esp name and the formid. Open said esp with said formid in tes5edit and remove the formid. 

This is the method for the named NPCs, which I think RotE modifes to be very difficult (such as the priests).

Ok I posted this link several times during last few days, but it is also relevant to your questions. 

MFG Console

Install the mod. Go to the enemy you wish to remove. Open console. Click said enemy. Notice the esp name and the formid. Open said esp with said formid in tes5edit and remove the formid. 

This is the method for the named NPCs, which I think RotE modifes to be very difficult (such as the priests).

Nearox, you are wonderful.  I'll definitely give this a try.  

Thank you!  =)

YOu should remove all references to the creature's formid, including if it is in any leveled lists.

However if it is one of the 'bosses'  of RotE then it will not be part of a leveled list I think so you can simply remove it. Unique NPCs shouldn't be in a leveled list.

MFG Console

Quick question (completely off-topic, sorry)- Can this mod also allow me to check other things besides just NPCs?  I've run into a bit of an issue where one of the standard enchants has been borked somehow, and I want to find out which mod is the culprit.  How would I go about using this mod to check that?

Edited by tregolani

• 10 months later...

I noticed issues with the way SIC handles bear variants.  It uses the wrong skin textures for many varieties - uses [black]/cave bear textures for many of the [brown] bears.  It also uses the [brown] bear attack data for many [black]/cave bear variants.

I also had level 21 variants appearing on me at level 1 (feral-type bear variants) - I don't know if it's supposed to do that or not.

I noticed issues with the way SIC handles bear variants.  It uses the wrong skin textures for many varieties - uses [black]/cave bear textures for many of the [brown] bears.  It also uses the [brown] bear attack data for many [black]/cave bear variants.

I also had level 21 variants appearing on me at level 1 (feral-type bear variants) - I don't know if it's supposed to do that or not.

Most of the SIC variants start appearing over and above Level 10. So if you are getting level 21 bears at level 1 some other mod is messing up your creature level lists.