powerofthree's Tweaks (by powerofthree)

DoubleYou

I've had it in my modlist (previous 1.3.3 version) for a while without noticeable issues. IMHO all the Fixes (enabled by default in the INI optional file) are desirable, while the Tweaks (disabled by default) are not so much, except 'Faction Stealing' and perhaps 'Load Door Activate Prompt'. I've enabled 'Faction Stealing', based on a recommendation found somewhere else, and it seems to work as intended, though I can't say if it doesn't break something else. I haven't tried 'Load Door Activate Prompt'.

• 3 weeks later...

Has been updated for both SE and AE. Note that some features have been "disabled" because they're buggy and/or can cause performance issues, but it's unclear from the changelog (and the outdated mod description) if they are still implemented and off by default, or entirely removed. Out of precaution I have set 'GetEquipped Fix' to false in the INI.

Refer to changelog, bug reports and comments for more details.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mod updated on Nexus...

• Version 1.6.0

• Fixes : Added Jumping Bonus Fix
    • Tweaks : Added Silent Sneak Power Attack
    • Fixes [Skinned Decal Delete] : Fixed crash on death, re-enabled fix
    • Fixes [Queued Ref Crash] : Renamed to Distant Ref Load Crash
    • Added papyrus function to get installed tweaks

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, CorpCord said:

+1 for this.

It's been "Accepted" as denoted by the Topic tag. You can always create new mod topics using the ▲ editor tool. Then we could tag the topic for testing and ultimately accept or not.

• 1 month later...

Updated to 1.7.0

Spoiler
  • Version 1.7.0

• Fixes : Added Toggle Global AI Fix
    • Fixes : Added Use Furniture In Combat
    • Fixes : Added Offensive Spell AI
    • Fixes : Added Flag Stolen Produce
    • Tweaks [Grabbing is Stealing] : Fix bug where containers and other non carryable items could trigger stealing alarms
    • Exposed GetEditorID function for SKSE plugin developers

Anybody had any experiences with the new functions/fixes yet? (For lack of better understanding these i'm inclined to stay with version 1.6.0)

Edited by CorneliusC

I just merged the changelog with the description further down to make this easier to see what's new.

• Fixes: Added Toggle Global AI Fix

• TAI console command/Debug.ToggleAI() function disables/enables all loaded NPC AI

• Fixes: Added Use Furniture In Combat

• Use furniture in combat and prevent getting forced out of furniture when attacked. Default is player only

• Fixes: Added Offensive Spell AI

• Check spell condition validity before NPCs equip offensive spells (mages won't keep spamming sun spells against non-undead)

• Fixes: Added Flag Stolen Produce

• Mark flora and tree items as stolen, when pulled from leveled lists

• Tweaks [Grabbing is Stealing]: Fix bug where containers and other non carryable items could trigger stealing alarms

• Grabbing owned items counts as stealing

• Exposed GetEditorID function for SKSE plugin developers

• 5 months later...