Static Mesh Improvement Mod Improvement Mod (by Novelyst)

DoubleYou

21 minutes ago, Mercury71 said:

I use both of them.  The new one in the topic is very nice for the dead rabbits (my eyes is to old to see any major difference for the other stuff just like with the "addon" Tech is linking to).

It's adds environment maps to metal on some objects so the metal has a shine rather than being dull and looking a bit like plastic.

On 10/7/2021 at 10:33 PM, DoubleYou said:

We don't necessarily need to add this to the testing for 2.0, just wanted to add it to the list of mods to keep track of mainly.

Since we are comparing a bunch of this author's meshes against ELFX and various others, we may as well add this one for testing as well. OP updated.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, z929669 said:

Added Wiki mod instructions. Someone verify please.

Sorry to be that pain-in-the-rear guy, but here are some niggles:

• FOMOD title reads "Flickering Meshes Fix".
  • Using check boxes for radio buttons.
  • Layout is a bit confusing, not reflective of the actual separation and nesting of option panels.

See https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimSE:LeanWolfs_Better-Shaped_Weapons_SE/2.0.0 for an example that doesn't have those issues.

Other than that I believe the selection of options is correct.

7 hours ago, Mousetick said:

Sorry to be that pain-in-the-rear guy, but here are some niggles:

• FOMOD title reads "Flickering Meshes Fix".
  • Using check boxes for radio buttons.
  • Layout is a bit confusing, not reflective of the actual separation and nesting of option panels.

See https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimSE:LeanWolfs_Better-Shaped_Weapons_SE/2.0.0 for an example that doesn't have those issues.

Other than that I believe the selection of options is correct.

Thanks, I changed the label. I had grabbed the FMF FOMOD as a basis and forgot to update the label.

As far as radio buttons vs checkboxes, those should be accurate and reflect the FOMOD I used as reference in MO. No radio button in that as I recall. Not at my gaming PC, so please post screens to verify in case I am wrong.