aMidianBorn Content Addon (by CaBaL & kryptopyr)

Mercury71

• 1 month later...
  • Update.

• Version 3.0.6

• Forwarded a handful of previously missed leveled list changes from WACCF.
    • Updated Heavy Armory patches for Heavy Armory v6.
    • Updated the variant Heavy Armory weapons meshes to reflect the mesh changes made in Heavy Armory v6.
    • Added patches to resolve leveled list conflicts between Animated Armoury, Heavy Armory, and some Crossbow integration mods (Creation Club - Crossbow Integration & Kachunk).
    • Updated patches so Animated Armoury and Heavy Armory's Skyforge weapons correctly use the aMidianBorn Skyforge weapon textures.
    • Added a mesh patch for Better-Shaped Bows of the Heavens SE.
    • Replaced several cubemaps with textures from Quality CubeMaps - HD Cube Maps Optimized.
    • Removed the unintended chitin_e_ebony.dds cubemap which used the vanilla file path.
    • Corrected template item for enchanted Thalmor Maces.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, everyone! I hope I'm in the right place for this. I just installed this mod with the recommended selections from the 2.2 guide version (notice the Stealth Skills Rebalanced boxes are ticked), and LOOT threw the following error in aMidianBornContentAddon_SSR_Patch.esp:

This plugin requires "Stealth Skills Rebalanced.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.

So I installed the Basic version of Stealth Skills Rebalanced (which isn't listed in the guide), and found that its main ESP is named Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp. Am I missing a patch somewhere? I didn't see one for aMidianBorn and SSR on kryptopyr's patch hub page. Is there something additional I should be doing to get this mod to work with STEP v2.2, or should I not be ticking the SSR boxes?

1 hour ago, RomanFox said:

Hello, everyone! I hope I'm in the right place for this. I just installed this mod with the recommended selections from the 2.2 guide version (notice the Stealth Skills Rebalanced boxes are ticked), and LOOT threw the following error in aMidianBornContentAddon_SSR_Patch.esp:

So I installed the Basic version of Stealth Skills Rebalanced (which isn't listed in the guide), and found that its main ESP is named Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp. Am I missing a patch somewhere? I didn't see one for aMidianBorn and SSR on kryptopyr's patch hub page. Is there something additional I should be doing to get this mod to work with STEP v2.2, or should I not be ticking the SSR boxes?

This was my mistake. The SSR patch should not be ticked in the FOMOD. I incorrectly thought we were running SSR in our SSE guide as we had done back in the days of our LE guide.

This has been fixed on the wiki mod instructions. Just reinstall the mod likewise.