DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Hmm so on loading the game with 2.47 it says it needs resources 2.44, I currently have 2.45 installed though.

I am going assume the message is: "DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD plugins version 2.44". If that is not the message then you will have to reproduce the exact message and circumstance in a more qualified error report.

A: Either the plugins were generated with an older standalone version or the papyrus scripts from DynDOLOD Resources / DynDOLOD DLL are the wrong version. 

A: Make sure to generate LOD with DynDOLOD standalone version that has matching or higher version than DynDOLOD Resources / DynDOLOD DLL. Do not use DynDOLOD Resources / DynDOLOD DLL with higher version than version of DynDOLOD standalone. 

A: Make sure the DynDOLOD Resources / DynDOLOD DLL version is high enough for the DynDOLOD standalone that is being used. For example plugins generated with DynDOLOD standalone 2.45 require DynDOLOD Resources 2.45 / DynDOLOD DLL 2.45 

The papyrus scripts in the load order are version 2.44. You need to update them if you generated with DynDOLOD Standalone 2.45 or higher. If this happens with an existing save game but not with a new game, then make sure to follow the update procedure as explained in the manual.
Edited by sheson

I am going assume the message is: "DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD plugins version 2.44". If that is not the message then you will have to reproduce the exact message and circumstance in a more qualified error report.

A: Either the plugins were generated with an older standalone version or the papyrus scripts from DynDOLOD Resources / DynDOLOD DLL are the wrong version. 

A: Make sure to generate LOD with DynDOLOD standalone version that has matching or higher version than DynDOLOD Resources / DynDOLOD DLL. Do not use DynDOLOD Resources / DynDOLOD DLL with higher version than version of DynDOLOD standalone. 

A: Make sure the DynDOLOD Resources / DynDOLOD DLL version is high enough for the DynDOLOD standalone that is being used. For example plugins generated with DynDOLOD standalone 2.45 require DynDOLOD Resources 2.45 / DynDOLOD DLL 2.45 

The papyrus scripts in the load order are version 2.44. You need to update them if you generated with DynDOLOD Standalone 2.45 or higher. If this happens with an existing save game but not with a new game, then make sure to follow the update procedure as explained in the manual.

Thanks, that was the message. This is on a new save. I'll try a fresh install of both parts of the tool and resource and regenerate. 

Sheson, I'm pretty sure that I found my mistake now. I noticed that I disabled DynDOLOD and saved the game while two other new mods were still initializing. I've added them before because they add several new LODs to the game, but they weren't fully initliazed (also their MCMs were not yet available) when I disabled DynDOLOD. And I made the update safe in the eldergreen sanctuary cell, were DynDOLOD isn't active anyway, but therefor I didn't click to disable it. Then I removed it, opened game, made new save, closed and created DynDOLOD from scratch with the newer version. After installation I started the game, and after a short while I got a message that 3 new MCM have been reigstered. Now I know why. SOmething in the whole process wasn't good. I was able to play the game then for a long time, but when I saved, closed and reloaded it, the crashes started happening.

This time I verified that all mods were initlialized, loaded and working properly. I've tested to save and reload with the new mods and the old DynDOLOD, and it works fine, so I disabled DynDOLOD from exterior and went into a house, where I created a save and closed the game. Now creating and installing the new DynDOLOD version and I'm pretty sure it will work fine.

Aaaaand it works! :)

What I found else: There was a leftover from an much older DynDOLOD verison, after uninstalling it. Damn NMM didn't delete the scripts, but replaced them by relying on an old overwrite index, that included dynDOLOD version from June this year...lol. So when installing any DynDOLOD update it had overwritten these scripts, BUT one of them was still there. I don't remember the name exactly, but it ended with "_Minion" I guess. I figured that this script isn't existing anymore in newer versions. ALso there were other old files from that old version, which have been placed there as of this damn NMM overwriting rule, it accidently didn't remove months ago.

I hate NMM! Fortunately I was able to track down all of the old files, remove them and fix that damn NMM install index! If I hadn't a great running stable setup with 500+ mods, I would switch over to MO2 immediately! But for now I'll stay with it, until I really have to wipe the entire setup and create one from scratch.

However, thx for your great healp!!

Edited by Godis

Aaaaand it works! :)

What I found else: There was a leftover from an much older DynDOLOD verison, after uninstalling it. Damn NMM didn't delete the scripts, but replaced them by relying on an old overwrite index, that included dynDOLOD version from June this year...lol. So when installing any DynDOLOD update it had overwritten these scripts, BUT one of them was still there. I don't remember the name exactly, but it ended with "_Minion" I guess. I figured that this script isn't existing anymore in newer versions. ALso there were other old files from that old version, which have been placed there as of this damn NMM overwriting rule, it accidently didn't remove months ago.

I hate NMM! Fortunately I was able to track down all of the old files, remove them and fix that damn NMM install index! If I hadn't a great running stable setup with 500+ mods, I would switch over to MO2 immediately! But for now I'll stay with it, until I really have to wipe the entire setup and create one from scratch.

However, thx for your great healp!!

Vortex time!

Got an error when running version 2.47 of DynDOLOD, I am also using the latest Resourses version, 2.45.  Attached is the log of the error, hoping for help resolving it.

Thanks in advance.

FAQ: DynDOLOD.exe: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: Can not copy xxxx from xxxx.esp into xxx.esp

A: Often caused by a broken bashed patch. Use a newer Wrye Bash version to create the patch or do not use the merge patches option. 

A: There might be plugin in the load order with errors. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help. 

Definately! But not now :D Or do you think Vortex would successfully import my current setup including 500+ mods? I'm scared that it messes something up..

Honestly, if I was running 500+ mods (that in itself is quite a feat!), I would leave well enough alone, unless you intend to start a new game.

Honestly, if I was running 500+ mods (that in itself is quite a feat!), I would leave well enough alone, unless you intend to start a new game.

Well, depends. In my case more than the half of them are texture/meshes/graphics replacers and mods. The rest are gameplay changers and a few addons/quest mods. But yes, it took me 1.5 years to finally get to this setup and how it runs now. I had to learn all the necessary things about Wrye Bash, XEdit, making patches, maintaining the load order (no Loot! Only manually and locked with Wrye Bash) and modding Beth games in general. But finally I got a quite perfect setup up and running! There were more mods in the past, but it was too much, althoug it ran stable for the first week, it became unstable then due to overloased Papyrus VM and other issues related to the sheer number of mods and scripts. Well, now I have a nice setup with great performance and still a lot of mods, but they're running beautiful alltogether. But as I said: 1.5 YEARS to archive this! xD

Hey Sheson, I use the current version of DynDOLOD plus Resources and Patches for SSE. It generates well and doesn't seem to have any screw-ups, at least according to what I notice in-game and via the generation logs. However, I did notice that there have been some Papyrus log spams, pertaining to the Lanterns of Skyrim quest. Should this be concerning? 

[ (0501322E)].SF_mannyLoS_Quest_Scene2_0101322E.Fragment_0() - "sf_mannylos_quest_scene2_0101322e.psc" Line 84

[11/11/2018 - 02:03:29PM] Error: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[ (0501322E)].SF_mannyLoS_Quest_Scene2_0101322E.Fragment_0() - "sf_mannylos_quest_scene2_0101322e.psc" Line 84
[11/11/2018 - 02:03:29PM] Error: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[11/11/2018 - 02:03:29PM] Error: Type mismatch for argument 2. Type mismatch for argument 3. 
stack:
[11/11/2018 - 02:03:36PM] Error: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[11/11/2018 - 02:03:36PM] Error: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[11/11/2018 - 02:03:36PM] Error: Type mismatch for argument 2. Type mismatch for argument 3. 

I use LoS for SSE- not the official port, but a self-port for the Oldrim version with the MCM. I use the patch for that as well, provided for on the main DynDOLOD page. Other than this Papyrus Log spam however, LoS and it's LODS seem to work for me so far. 

• +1 1

I can't use dyndolod since ver 2.46

This error always occurs:

[00:00:00.316] [00:14] Exception in unit prepare line 58: Only 0 of 1 masters could be added. Master list now contains 253 entries and is full.

[00:00:00.316] [00:14]  

[00:00:00.316] [00:14] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.

[00:00:00.316] [00:14] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/

[00:00:00.317] [00:14] Error during Applying script "DynDOLOD Worlds": Only 0 of 1 masters could be added. Master list now contains 253 entries and is full.

I've many esps with esl flag and all my plugins can be loaded with SSEEdit withou error. The last load order is EF(239)

I don't know why dyndolod says it was 253.

I can't use dyndolod since ver 2.46

This error always occurs:

[00:00:00.316] [00:14] Exception in unit prepare line 58: Only 0 of 1 masters could be added. Master list now contains 253 entries and is full.
[00:00:00.316] [00:14] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:00:00.316] [00:14] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/
[00:00:00.317] [00:14] Error during Applying script "DynDOLOD Worlds": Only 0 of 1 masters could be added. Master list now contains 253 entries and is full.

I've many esps with esl flag and all my plugins can be loaded with SSEEdit withou error. The last load order is EF(239)
I don't know why dyndolod says it was 253.

Seems the new version will count all esls and esp flaged as esls as normal esps. I have to disable a lot of plugins to make my load order goes down to 252(not hex index) to let dyndolod works.