Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (by Starac)

z929669

Thanks for this tip. I have never noticed, so I will make it a point to investigate in game and post a video here for all to witness ;)

FYI

I posted two videos of the vanilla textures (optimized and non-optimized).

@Starac

If you want to PM me a link to your new version, I can add that video to this post as a direct compare. (looks great by the way, and I see that you have added more effects of Newtonian physics, which is appreciated).

I like the new nm much more as well as the ice.... however, I was also referring to the entire image held within the video frame compared to vanilla. Vanilla seems yellowed all around, while SROHD is crisper and clearer... much like the effect of a lighting mod. just wondering if this is purely the effects of your textures and that nothing weird is going on ....

That is normal.

Textures are much higher quality which makes everything more clearer. Also light reflects better.

Correct normal maps are also very important.

My first normal maps were (first SRO release) incorrect. Or should i say incorrect for this type of lighting/engine.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone who play Dawnguard visited Forgotten Vale?

I need saves from this location to check how my new textures fitting.

Don't have time to play, btw.

So if someone can upload saves form this location, it would be very helpful.

Not sure on that Starac, but I found another one I haven't found covered by SRO or any other in the TPC/STEP...

Posted Image

This image taken in Embershard Iron Mine right outside Riverwood in the large cavern at the end.

A blatant collective oversight I might add :P