wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

IF you use Survival Options by Jekod  then Arbitration - Survival Damage can be disabled and controlled via the holotape.
PRC Patch for Enbs.esp Loads at the end
Unfortunately, Because I've changed A lot of the naming structure and how they are sorted into sub-menus it's not 100% compatible.
Well thought, I forgot to mention the damage multiplier thing in my previous msg.

I tried Radrose and let it overwrites Core patch. Mostly everithing was ok, but then [Crops]Corn and [PreWar]Canned Dog Food happened.
I decided to look at the xml's myself, and managed to solve it. I'm not expert at regex, but Radrose sintax seems weird.
You wrote the xml like [\(\[\|](Example)[\|\]\)]
but Radrose has it like [\(\[\|](Example)[\)\]\|]

See? Like I've said, I'm not that good on regex, but I don't  know if it is intended to work this way. I might be wrong tho. Anyways, this fixed the issue.
I'm missing a couple more icons on Cooking Station, maybe from More Recipes mod, and all the pipe guns, but that shouldn't be that hard to correct myself now.

[\(\[\|] not sure, I don't think it matters just the \{ can't be used in a submenu

[Crops]Corn and [PreWar]Canned Dog Food were not working as there is no tag for [Crops] only [Crop] and  [PreWar] not Prewar. There are a few typos there in my stuff.

• +1 1

Another crash leaving the On a Dime Diner. I kind of expect them but thought you might like to know.

I was making VIS patches but they are doing a much better (and faster) job of it.

I'm suspecting a memory allocation refresh issue with the faults you have been describing. Basically when zoning it's not releasing memory and CTD you get the same sort of issue when loading from death.

I'm suspecting a memory allocation refresh issue with the faults you have been describing. Basically when zoning it's not releasing memory and CTD you get the same sort of issue when loading from death.

Is it fixable or should I just put up with it?

The maximum incoming damage multiplier on Survival Options is 3.00. I've assumed it uses the same math as Arbitration and edited to 5.00 on FO4Edit.

This is my 1st solo edit btw. The values and terminal entries are ok, but I'm not really sure about how to confirm the effect ingame.

MODWiki-CORE v2.2.6  Uploaded

Synth Overhaul - C.A.S.T (Retexture - 4k 2k) - Updated.
Snap 'n Build  - Removed (Additional Patch if you still have a copy.)

More Duct-tape applied with Heaps of crappy little things you wont care about!!!!!

MODWiki-CORE v2.2.6  Uploaded

More Duct-tape applied with Heaps of crappy little things you wont care about!!!!!

I think I speak for all of us we do care, Gernash.

My game has never looked so good and it is all thanks to you (and the many mod authors.

thank you so much for the great guide!

As a side note, DEF_INV_TAGS.xml has <tag icon='rfood' keyword='Prewar' hidetag='true'/> twice in its file, at line 172 and 173.

Mistake or is this done on purpose?

One is Prewar the other is PreWar due to Typo in core patch it's just a "Fix" I'm going through the limited sub menus we have access to and I trying to think up a Cleaner interface.

I didn't change it as I need to review all the Food types and further sort them at some stage between rad food and "clean" food

I assume this is helpful to players.

Edited by Gernash

@TDarkShadow

Also thanks for the comment, I was being facetious with the "More Duct-tape applied with Heaps of crappy little things you wont care about!!!!!"

I've spent many hrs tidying the in-game menus etc but hopefully it won't be noticeable and the game should just play as intended (seamlessly)

If you're OCD about menu positioning and placement(for weapons, armor, PA and Alchemy) then you'll jump for joy with the consistent menus.

But I dare say most will not notice the changes.

Edited by Gernash
  • +1 1

I guess this is the perfect time for me to learn about modding and esps. I can't trust my changes on Survival Options. In my understanding, the value check for 5.00 dmg mult is always returning false on the holotape.

Guess I will read a bit and maybe I even become able to do some other useful stuff.

Thanks for the patch. Should I stick with the one you provided outside Nexus(cleaned masters), or can I clean the new one myself?

MODWiki-CORE v2.2.6 on the nexus is generations newer. I cant recall the masters I removed for you(NAC Stuff?) but I assume that is all included now in the Fomod installer.

I'd recommend disabling all the "OLD" patches and installing the nexus fomod 

MODWiki-CORE v2.2.6 on the nexus is generations newer. I cant recall the masters I removed for you(NAC Stuff?) but I assume that is all included now in the Fomod installer.

Yup, mostly NAC stuff which you now put in a separate esp, but it does miss some NAC effect stuff like the RadX and Buffout visual effects.

[spoiler=Missing NAC effects]FormID - EditorID

00024057 - RadX

00033779 - MedX

0003377B - Mentats

0003377D - Psycho

000366C5 - Jet

000518BB - BerryMentats

000518C5 - OrangeMentats

000518D0 - JetFuel

00058AA3 - Buffjet

00058AA8 - PsychoJet

00058AAC - Psychobuff

However even the NAC.esm has the wrong values for Psycho Buff

It has the spells / enchantments of fortifying damage resist and fortify strength

This should be NAC_PsychoFX "PsychoFX" [MGEF:11197A62] and NAC_BuffoutFX "BuffFX" [MGEF:111981FC]

00058AAD - Overdrive

0010129A - GrapeMentats

00150729 - DayTripper

And then there are some inconsistent values / effects in the Core and Nac patch.

[spoiler=Inconsistent NAC Stuff]FormID - EditorID

00033778 - Buffout

00033779 - MedX

0003377D - Psycho

000366C5 - Jet

0004A520 - ClothesDeaconSunGlasses (Eli_ArmourCompendium replaces an armor-addon model)

Edited by TDarkShadow

I'd recommend disabling all the "OLD" patches and installing the nexus fomod 

No, NAC was fine, you removed the Gunners thing and some other stuff which I can't remember. But you said you couldn't help with Tales of Commonwealth, so I removed it myself. No issues so far, but I guess you had reasons for not touching it.

This is why I asked about cleaning this new patch myself.

I managed to create and test an esp. It has the Arbitration recommended dmg values. Enemies and locations can be seen on compass, but I've drastically reduced the distance for locations, since I couldn't find a way to show already discovered places only.

It works on Survival only, I will attach it here in case someone wants this changes. No conflicts, it contains just GMST's.

Survival Dmg_Compass.zip

How do i safely remove Snap-n-Build with the site page gone?  The holotape didn't spawn, and I didn't get the addon to add one manually.

Also, the headlamp on the T-49 armor is not working.  Don't know if that's a patch issue, or a load order issue.  

Edited by Barachiel

Okay, I updated to the new Core patch and the missing world is back. Invisible walls, floating enemies, the whole nine yards.  

I have both ini edits as instructed in the patch installer for the Worldspace patch.

Edited by Barachiel