wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Will have to look at it.

Do they uses resources from other mods? And does the Settlement resources mod that is in this guide limit the number of settlers? (Rethinking using that mod ... so much of the guide overwrites it anyway.)

Also have to rethink mods since I am very close to plugin limit.

Hate to suggest this but maybe Sanp 'n Build should be removed as a master.

Nope at the moment it doens't use other mods but the guy who made it has make a toolkit to let others make theirs attachable.  It's an ESM so doesn't conflict with anything at all.  Workshop rearranged is fine. there's a VIS patch for it and the nly thing to remember is to place it after the HUDFramework esm.

I've not seen any mod in guide that limits settlers?  

Nope at the moment it doens't use other mods but the guy who made it has make a toolkit to let others make theirs attachable.  It's an ESM so doesn't conflict with anything at all.  Workshop rearranged is fine. there's a VIS patch for it and the nly thing to remember is to place it after the HUDFramework esm.

I've not seen any mod in guide that limits settlers?  

Settlement Resources Rebalanced limits settlers to 22.

Alright, that fixed LM.  Also, I can use "Normal" now, as well.  

Next issue, albeit a minor one, is that i'm trying to use Rebuilt - Sanctuary Houses, and there's some conflict somewhere.  If I place it where LOOT wants it, the menus under Structures > Metal don't appear.  If I move it towards the bottom of the load order, it's two nested sub menus appear, but I lose half the *other* metal ones, including floors and walls.  

I'd try to use the SKE version, but I don't think that'll work. 

Right now, I'm just manually saving, moving the esp, and reloading whenever I want to build anything with it.  

EDIT:  Or, I don't know, I could try getting the compatibility patch for Workshop Rearranged from its mod page.  *facepalm*

Edited by Barachiel

Alright, that fixed LM.  Also, I can use "Normal" now, as well.  

Next issue, albeit a minor one, is that i'm trying to use Rebuilt - Sanctuary Houses, and there's some conflict somewhere.  If I place it where LOOT wants it, the menus under Structures > Metal don't appear.  If I move it towards the bottom of the load order, it's two nested sub menus appear, but I lose half the *other* metal ones, including floors and walls.  

I'd try to use the SKE version, but I don't think that'll work. 

Right now, I'm just manually saving, moving the esp, and reloading whenever I want to build anything with it.  

What fixed LM?

Though he didn't quote me, I'm assuming he meant loading it after Better Mod Descriptions. That's what worked for me. 

Yes, that was it.  I think it's an incompatibility betweeen BMD and LM that could be fixed with the pre-existing patches within BMD, but then that would mess with the Core Patch, so I choose the "relocate the ESP" option.  

While I was at it, I fixed another problem that had been pestering me.

Apparently, I never updated Workshop Rearranged, and was still running with the version that required Ethereon's MasterPlan.esm as a master.  Updated, and got rid of that, and found a few other settlement menu issues cleared up.

This maybe nooby on my part but I'm having problems with the Catagories and Dividers files it looks nothing like in the screenshot on NMM. This is what I'm getting https://gyazo.com/98446639311d99986b8fb1605df5e260, any help would be helpful as I've been trying for about 4 hours!

HI

That's correct.  The dividers are basically dummy "mods" that just help you split the guide up so you know what section you are at.  Essentially you install the mods from the guide then put the various section dividers between mods from each section.  Screenshot from mine for an example:

https://gyazo.com/b542fa84dae71075af8533e03870a192

• +1 1

HI

That's correct.  The dividers are basically dummy "mods" that just help you split the guide up so you know what section you are at.  Essentially you install the mods from the guide then put the various section dividers between mods from each section.  Screenshot from mine for an example:

https://gyazo.com/b542fa84dae71075af8533e03870a192

I appreciate this, Thankyou!!