wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

@Trexasle

Are you a NMM user that converted to MO2?

Is it a clean install of FO4?

Bushes are most likely textures elevator on the other hand is strange. I'll start a new game and test.

NOTE: Currently I'm not running any textures as I'm revising all that soonish

Edited by Gernash

Are you a NMM user

Nope, Been using Mod Organizer since Skyrim

Is it a clean install of FO4?

Yes It is, Just recently cleaned the install for the HDDLC

I am using the Textures and I think Those are the things causing the issue, I will attempt to see for myself.

EDIT: Yep, Landscape Textures seem to be doing it in.

EDIT 2: Might also be misc Textures as Well.

Edited by Trexasle

Okay, That's odd, Even after Disabling the Misc Texture still having issue with the Disappearing elevator, The Bushes are fine though.

I have had the missing elevator and has caused me many hours of reinstalling mods and am not sure what really fixed it. By the way I am not using any of the modwiki files. I think it may be a bad edit in an ini file. I would back them up and recreate just vanilla files and start a new game to see if it helps.

I have also had problems with exiting vault 111 and getting a black world with only hud elements and is definitely a mod load order problem / worldspace/ cell conflict.

Edit: If you have a Fallout4Custom.ini don't forget rename that so it stops loading.

Hmm, I haven't checked the game in PRE War 

try

Fallout.ini

[General]

bUseCombinedObjects=0
bPreCulledObjectsEnabled=0

[Display]
bUsePreCulledObjects=1 (Or just delete this entry in it entirety)

either that or it's the digital bMosus and pic one was the remnants of the burning bush and pic 2 is no Ascension for you.

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR Power Armor.esp <---Remove

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR.esp <---Remove

CWMR-Patch-Extended weapon mods.esp <---Remove

Weaponsmith - Super Mutant Redux Patch.esp <---Remove

Also VIVid weather after NAI

PAtch at the end of list

The power armor patch still has AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR Power Armor.esp as a master

I notice the my Legendary now says Legendary Slot 1. Since I only have the 1 (I don't do the 2 slots) I'm assuming that's hard-coded. I also play on Normal. Will I still be able to play on Normal? Because that's all I want; the ability to take the Legendary from one thing and put it on something else.

@Gernash No dude, you misunderstood me, and I think I did as well before, idk.

What I meant is my english skills are not that good, sometimes I can't write things the way it should be. I would never be so harsh, even if your grammar was bad(which I certainly wouldn't notice) I would never jump in anyone over the web, no matter what.

I hope we are good from now on, my apologies.

I have had the missing elevator and has caused me many hours of reinstalling mods and am not sure what really fixed it. By the way I am not using any of the modwiki files. I think it may be a bad edit in an ini file. I would back them up and recreate just vanilla files and start a new game to see if it helps.

I have also had problems with exiting vault 111 and getting a black world with only hud elements and is definitely a mod load order problem / worldspace/ cell conflict.

Edit: If you have a Fallout4Custom.ini don't forget rename that so it stops loading.

mmm I see it logged as a Bug in a few places. seems to be not related to eps files. if you load https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19560/? at the end of the modlist elevator functions. (It replaces the door not the elevator.) 

I started another game and it seems to work fine. 

So my best guess is there is a script that is causing the issue or it's a Vanilla issue.

@Gernash No dude, you misunderstood me, and I think I did as well before, idk.

What I meant is my english skills are not that good, sometimes I can't write things the way it should be. I would never be so harsh, even if your grammar was bad(which I certainly wouldn't notice) I would never jump in anyone over the web, no matter what.

I hope we are good from now on, my apologies.

Ah double confusion!!! I was being silly in my response for entertainment sake .

I noticed that the new core patch makes a few weapons unscrappable. Two Shot for sure, and most likely Freefall, Automatic, VATS Enhanced, Powerful, Rapid, and Violent. Also, armor with VATS Enhanced is probably unscrappable as well.

This is fantastic, btw. Thank you so much for this.

^^Replying to myself, the core patch is probably working as intended -- I wasn't thinking. I don't use the weapons patch, and that probably fixes it. I wrote a small patch for myself so they can work together nicely.

Edited by Candide

^^Replying to myself, the core patch is probably working as intended -- I wasn't thinking. I don't use the weapons patch, and that probably fixes it. I wrote a small patch for myself so they can work together nicely.

What did you do? So I can do the same.

What did you do? So I can do the same.

I loaded the MODWiki Core patch and Legendary Modifications into xEdit. For the conflicting records (it's easier if you look at LM instead of the Core), I copied the Core patch's record as an override into a new file, then changed the unscrapable field to the field in LM. 

Edited by Candide