SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

so i'd like something cleared up please? the beautification guide clearly states

"Do NOT extract the archives, rename or modify in any way. Leave them exactly how are named from the mod page. SMC will need the exact name for the files so that they can be found." but when using SMC, when looking at animated clutter, its Edit Mod Settings panel says "animated clutter-48287-1-9|Animated Clutter\FULL INSTALLATION FILES" which is not the name of the zip like with every other mod in the list, "FULL INSTALLATION FILES" is just a single folder within the zip, should i just leave a folder with the path "Animated Clutter/FULL INSTALLAtION FILES" in the texture path folder with the other zips?

Hi guys, almost done with SMC but just wanted to ask: ive noticed some cases where there are some patches for mods we use in the main guide, but they are not used in SMC, so I would guess they might not be applied? For instance, what would be the case of the Dual Sheath Redux patch for the Ancient Nord Pickaxe Replacer, which is not mentioned in SMC, or for instance Realistic Sun For Climates of Tamriel and Vanilla, where the possible files mentioned in SMC are only vanilla or ENB edition (no CoT option in SMC, even though we use it in our guide and the download page offers it)? How would that blend in?

Another small question I wanted to ask is about some of the missing mods from SMC. I have tried and found most of them. But after a lot of searching for some of the missing mods, I haven't been able to find a few of them (such as Argonians Enhanced, for instance, just some of the mentioned files, not all of them). Would it be possible for me to ask if anyone happens to have files for certain mods I am missing, or is that against the rules? Just wanted to make sure I'm not getting into trouble, and yes I know there is a subbredit for it, but most people that have asked for those files in it have not been able to find them, which means it's even less likely someone here might have it..but you never know :) !

Thanks for reading :)

I haven't gotten around to installing the SMC guide myself yet. I'm not certain of the rules about sharing mods that are no longer available. I know that I do not feel comfortable about placing such mods in my google drive that are publicly shared on the forum. The mods I have been given permission to share are those that are currently there. 

UPDATED [immersive Horses]

CORE
 Immersive Horses - 2.5 - by sevencardz

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Immersive Horses
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Immersive Horses 2K Horse Textures

I have not heard back yet if any updates are needed for the CR Patches.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

I haven't gotten around to installing the SMC guide myself yet. I'm not certain of the rules about sharing mods that are no longer available. I know that I do not feel comfortable about placing such mods in my google drive that are publicly shared on the forum. The mods I have been given permission to share are those that are currently there. 

UPDATED [immersive Horses]

CORE
 Immersive Horses - 2.5 - by sevencardz

Files to download :

I have not heard back yet if any updates are needed for the CR Patches.

if the author doesn't give permision to share then you can only share it via other means of communication (skype for example) and used for personal setups not posted anywhere.

On April 30th the CLARALUX installation instructions and whatnot were removed (I'vre read as to why). I have been working on installing SLRE Reqtified for the past few days and am basically at the final steps, and am using all of the optional files. Problem is, CRPatch and crpatch_ectv require CLARALUX Merged, so I can't move forward. I'm guessing this is all being updated, sucks not being able to finish installation. Is there any way around this, or should I simply wait?

On April 30th the CLARALUX installation instructions and whatnot were removed (I'vre read as to why). I have been working on installing SLRE Reqtified for the past few days and am basically at the final steps, and am using all of the optional files. Problem is, CRPatch and crpatch_ectv require CLARALUX Merged, so I can't move forward. I'm guessing this is all being updated, sucks not being able to finish installation. Is there any way around this, or should I simply wait?

Download it from here for now, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B37ojtBnC9LXUV83VUE3UGpDLW8?usp=sharing

I'll get around to uploading everything to the Nexus this week. I apologize for the inconvenience. All the patches in my google drive should be the most current. 

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Hey guys, for the beautification guide, where the new LECM Merged requires Moss Rocks.esp, should I also move that one to the LECM - SMC ESPs even though that isnt mentioned? Because otherwise it is copying gigabytes of the SCM data, instead of only the moss rocks meshes and textures, for some reason.

Im a bit mixed up since I am not very experienced with modding..when we move the RW2 ESPs to SMC - RW2 ESPs and merge them, these dont automatically import the meshes and textures from SMC for RW, only the plugins, even if I have the option to copy assets selected. Is this the correct way to do it? Sorry for the noobness but I would really like to understand how it works. 

Thanks

Edited by Melkien

Hey guys, for the beautification guide, where the new LECM Merged requires Moss Rocks.esp, should I also move that one to the LECM - SMC ESPs even though that isnt mentioned? Because otherwise it is copying gigabytes of the SCM data, instead of only the moss rocks meshes and textures, for some reason.

Im a bit mixed up since I am not very experienced with modding..when we move the RW2 ESPs to SMC - RW2 ESPs and merge them, these dont automatically import the meshes and textures from SMC for RW, only the plugins, even if I have the option to copy assets selected. Is this the correct way to do it? Sorry for the noobness but I would really like to understand how it works. 

Thanks

Think  I understand now, the case was that we are disabling other mods, while we are not disabling SMC Output..so Moss rock files will already be there, as well as the RW2 ones.

UPDATED [immersive Horses]

CORE Immersive Horses - 2.5 - by sevencardz

Files to download :

UPDATED Craftable Horse Barding]
CORE

Craftable Horse Barding - 3.4 - by sevencardz

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Craftable Horse Barding
  • MAIN FILES - Daedric Glowing Horse Barding Add-on 3.4

Both are safe to update as neither requires any changes in the CR Patches.

Is there by any chance any updated load order with SMC patches? Everything in my load order is fine except for:

- ewp_cowi.esp

- ewp_dbm.esp

- ewp_usleep.esp

- FluffyKhajiitTails.esp

- skyrim-improved-puddles_dbm.esp

- skyrim-improved-puddles_usleep.esp

- zz ewp_dbm_cowi.esp

Is there by any chance any updated load order with SMC patches? Everything in my load order is fine except for:

- ewp_cowi.esp

- ewp_dbm.esp

- ewp_usleep.esp

- FluffyKhajiitTails.esp

- skyrim-improved-puddles_dbm.esp

- skyrim-improved-puddles_usleep.esp

- zz ewp_dbm_cowi.esp

As soon as I can get the latest one shared with me, I'll integrate it into the loadorder.txt file that I have uploaded. I couldn't even find an older loadorder.txt file that included the mentioned plugins.