SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Yep... thinking about adding LoS

On a different note.. do you still have the book of uunp patches I started on?  I seem to have misplaced my copy somehow and wanted to post it since some people are interested in finishing it.

Sorry, I just got to this post randomly while looking for the progress of this guide. Are you guys trying to de-skimpy the book of uunp in order to make it friendly to this guide? If it is so, do you need any help? Just point me out what it is needed to do and I gladly help.

On a side note, I have been away from this forums because I am trying another guide based on requiem, while trying the LotD guide I felt the vanilla difficulty did not attracted me enough. But I am keeping an eye to this guide, in order to try it in the near future.

Regards

Hey guys :) would anyone know what this error means? I am trying to merge the ECTV section for ++++ ECTV Merged, everything seems fine except skycity3.esp, from which I get an error and can't merge. The error is:

Filename: skycity3.esp
Hash: D31A8590
File size: 184.92 KB
Date modified: 5/4/2017 2:34:43 AM
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [E] Has errors
Number of records: 1832
Number of overrides: 58
Author: DEFAULT
Description:  
Masters[0]: Skyrim.esm
Masters[1]: Update.esm
Errors[0]: SKYCITYGrandma "Hallar" [NPC_:1A00D643]
Errors[1]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in NordRace "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 0000D98A>" [RACE:00013746]>

Would anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for your time

EDIT: Should I just go about right clicking it and ignoring the error just to merge?
Edited by Melkien

another thing

i don't know if you finished with ECTV part but on the merging part you have two patches (Blowing in the Wind - ETaC Complete Patch and DBM - ETaC Complete Patch.esp). These two can't be merged since you require the ETaC Complete esp. So instructions on how to change their master  are needed here.

edit: noticed you placed those instructions after LECM. I think you should move ECTV merge after LECM to keep the flow on the page.

Edited by paul666root

Hey guys :) would anyone know what this error means? I am trying to merge the ECTV section for ++++ ECTV Merged, everything seems fine except skycity3.esp, from which I get an error and can't merge. The error is:

Filename: skycity3.esp
Hash: D31A8590
File size: 184.92 KB
Date modified: 5/4/2017 2:34:43 AM
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [E] Has errors
Number of records: 1832
Number of overrides: 58
Author: DEFAULT
Description:  
Masters[0]: Skyrim.esm
Masters[1]: Update.esm
Errors[0]: SKYCITYGrandma "Hallar" [NPC_:1A00D643]
Errors[1]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in NordRace "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 0000D98A>" [RACE:00013746]>

Would anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for your time

EDIT: Should I just go about right clicking it and ignoring the error just to merge?

ok on your question.

go to plugins tab in MP and right click on skycity3.esp  and then ignore errors. Merge them all and you replace the final merged esp anyway so it doesn't matter. In that one this thing is fixed.

Great thanks Paul, did that but wanted to make sure that was fine.

Regarding the ETaC Complete thing, I changed the masters as written lower on in the merge guide after the LECM section, and only then could I actually merge ECTV since I no longer needed ETaC Complete. 

paul666root said:

1. DSR LOTD meshes are installed twice: once on lotd install and second on DSR part.
2. Extensible Follower Framework Compatibility Collection points to Optimized Vanilla Textures: bad link
3. (Blowing in the Wind - ETaC Complete Patch and DBM - ETaC Complete Patch.esp). These two can't be merged since you require the ETaC Complete esp. So i suggest to leave these two out of the merging and delete them since at the end we replace the merged esp anyway. 

Thank you Paul, I'll look into these today. I believe we re-target the masters on #3, but I'll go in and double check. I have a few things to do this morning, so it might be a couple of hours before I can get to it.

yes it lovely to see you back Paul just couldn't stay away for very long could you hehehe.

well as you  :D

Thank you Paul, I'll look into these today. I believe we re-target the masters on #3, but I'll go in and double check. I have a few things to do this morning, so it might be a couple of hours before I can get to it.

ok number 3 i noticed you placed that info but it is after LECM merge. I think you should move maybe ECTV merge after LECM to maintain the page flow. Or else you can't merge those two patches until you change the masters.

1. DSR LOTD meshes are installed twice: once on lotd install and second on DSR part. - fixed, removed from DSR section
2. Extensible Follower Framework Compatibility Collection points to Optimized Vanilla Textures: bad link - fixed
3. (Blowing in the Wind - ETaC Complete Patch and DBM - ETaC Complete Patch.esp). These two can't be merged since you require the ETaC Complete esp. So i suggest to leave these two out of the merging and delete them since at the end we replace the merged esp anyway. - fixed, moved to ECTV Merge section

I'm also installing this guide on another PC and noticing little things that still need to be corrected. It's so hard to go through it over and over. I keep trying to remind myself to read it as if it was my first time  :wallbash: