SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Ok thanks new :).

Does the DynDOLOD section from the Beautification guide work fine for you guys? Everything in DynDOLOD from the Finish Line guide works great..but when I add the beautification guide part, I get an error in section 

[00:03:49.268]	Doing LOD for DLC2SolstheimWorld added by Dragonborn.esm
[00:03:49.281]	  Options 000000100111110011010100
[00:03:49.314]	  Dimensions -64, 128, -64, 128
[00:03:49.329]	Loading D:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5.ini
[00:03:49.339]	Not found D:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5_childworldlod_DLC2SolstheimWorld.txt
[00:03:49.352]	Found bunch of numbers: 7N1O2S2E8H1S6O1T57T0I3M6B7U4S8
[00:03:49.363]	Reading DynDOLOD.esp with 31903 records for DLC2SolstheimWorld
[00:03:50.248]	
[00:03:50.248]	Exception in unit prepare line 732: One or more errors occurred

Diana here is some patches i got into dropbox and i dont know exactly from where. I think they were mostly for SMC guide. See if you are missing any and upload them in the same place as others since i want to clean my dropbox.

https://www.file-upload.com/l66djlnwt114

I'm having a problem retrieving them from this link. It keeps popping up several other windows and I can't figure out where the actual download link is.

I'm having a problem retrieving them from this link. It keeps popping up several other windows and I can't figure out where the actual download link is.

Click free download. On the next page wait 30 secs and the check "I'm not a robot". The down is a green button create download link. On the next page down is a green download button that says "Click here to download"

Hi guys, im getting a memory allocation crash when starting a new game, trying the fixes mentioned but Crash Fixes plugin, so far no luck. Is there anything you guys could recommend? I have 16gb ram and an Nvidia GTX 1060, so I was expecting it to handle it without a problem, but that doesnt seem to be the case (although it might be another issue, I guess):

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 11184952 / 16. Some things you can try:

1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.

2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.

3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.

4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.

5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

Thanks for your time

Edited by Melkien

Forgot to edit my loadorder and modlist in. 

I know it might be a bit annoying helping me with this but I would be extremely grateful since completing the guide has taken me a lot of time and I really don't know what to do to fix this  ::(:

Load Order: https://textuploader.com/d9dk1

Mod List: https://textuploader.com/d9dkr

EDIT: Im using Windows 10 and in SMC I chose some HQ and UQ files. Could the limiting 4gb vram be the problem? :S

Edited by Melkien

well use SPM or MSI Afterburner to check if you get past the 4gb limit. If you do then that is the problem. If you dont then check the part in the guide where you need to  increase the memory block size in crash fixes. Increasing that will fix this problem.

Ok thanks paul! It isnt VRAM apparently, so I will attempt to increase the memory block size..any chance how far I can go with it? Just wanna make sure that is helping and not that im increasing it beyond what helps.

I set CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=1024 in CrashFixPlugin.ini 

and 

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1280
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

in SKSE.ini but it's still happening -_-'. Could I go even further? Because the problem happens when starting new game, memory starts rising, gets to 2500mb ram and it crashes (VRAM only at 700mb)
Edited by Melkien

Ok thanks paul! It isnt VRAM apparently, so I will attempt to increase the memory block size..any chance how far I can go with it? Just wanna make sure that is helping and not that im increasing it beyond what helps.

and 

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

in SKSE.ini but it's still happening -_-'. Could I go even further? Because the problem happens when starting new game, memory starts rising, gets to 2500mb ram and it crashes (VRAM only at 700mb)

CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=1024 is way too high. Set it back to 128 and follow the advise dunc001 has given here

Edited by thenewkid

It was an ENB issue, for some reason Phinix Natural ENB is not working for me, but it launches correctly with ENBoost. Good to know the reason, now I will have to see how to make Phinix work  ::):

My laptop is also unable to use anything other than ENBoost. The desktop does fine with the Phinx Natural ENB. So it does appear that no matter the claims of the ENB Preset, some systems simply cannot run anything that alters:

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=false

ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=false

This tells me, without a doubt, that from hence forth we should recommend these settings be changed in the enblocal.ini if users experience their first CTD. If this doesn't fix the issue, then further troubleshooting is needed. However, this did also fix my issue on my laptop. 

and 

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

custom memory blocks is too high... set it to 128 and increase by 8 until in console you get the memory blocks under 90% (this can be checked by opening console) or you crash stops

these are not necessary anymore with crash fixes:

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

remove them they do nothing.

Also you can try with ENB on and off and see if it isnt too much for the system.

Okay thanks guys. Good thing is I know the reason is ENB, but with ENBoost everything is fine. Is there any way of me making sure Phinix Natural ENB is actually loading? Because I get an ENBoost message on load, but how do you know when Phinix is correctly loaded? (apart from the graphic change which some might notice, I generally cant)

Anyway..on to installing a Win7 partition due to the 4gb VRAM DX9 limit on windows 10 ~_~.