SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

its a dsr mesh for jaysus swords. I gave all my patches to Diana. They should be uploaded. If not wait for her to do it.

Is this something I should put in our Core Pack on our Nexus page? I think there may even be a few others that we may have to look at and decide if we need to upload them as well.

Okay thanks :) was curious as to if Skyrim Unbound is preferred due to compatibility with the guide, as opposed to LA: which you have mentioned might need some patching. Not that I dislike Unbound, it is very nice, but I was curious to try LAL's stories.

I think JD mentioned the reason for switching somewhere, best use the search function in the top right to find it. Apart from the things mentioned above, the most important thing is that the changes from Skyrim Unbound that were forwarded into the CRpatch are removed or altered to fit LAL.

New day, new issue. So I figured I'd let Claralux stay as long as the game worked fine, but when I went to Soljund's Sinkhole and saw 3 huge piles of its torches I said enough is enough (even without glow and all the lights were wonky at best and really annoying at worst, but those were the light sticks that broke the camel's back).

So since CR patch/Dyndolod/RftIndifferent relied on CL, I went and got new patches Diana has uploaded today, made a save as per CL uninstall instructions and began to remake all the stuff that had to be remade after turning CLux off.

Now the thing is, Reqtificator won't run for with the new CR patch. It gives me an error, somewhere, it would seem, around the armors part. Would you have a clue what it means?

[269]                              [import Mods]  Done Importing Mods.
[270]                                      [sUM]  Patch needed: true
[271]                                 [sPGlobal]  Skyrim.ini believed to be in: C:\Users\Aria\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini. File exists.
[272]                                 [Progress]  Starting Component: Perks
[273]                                 [Progress]  Finished Component: Perks
[274]                                 [Progress]      -performed patch operations: 3
[275]                                 [Progress]  Starting Component: Encounter Zones
[276]                                 [Progress]  Finished Component: Encounter Zones
[277]                                 [Progress]      -performed patch operations: 376
[278]                                 [Progress]  Starting Component: Actors
[279]                                 [Progress]  Finished Component: Actors
[280]                                 [Progress]      -performed merge operations: 0
[281]                                 [Progress]      -performed patch operations: 15,798
[282]                                 [Progress]  Starting Component: Races
[283]                                 [Progress]  Finished Component: Races
[284]                                 [Progress]      -performed merge operations: 0
[285]                                 [Progress]      -performed patch operations: 0
[286]                                 [Progress]  Starting Component: Armors
[287]                                [EXCEPTION]  java.lang.NullPointerException:
        at lev.Ln.arrayToInt(Ln.java:496)
        at skyproc.SubData.toInt(SubData.java:81)
        at skyproc.ARMO.getArmorRatingFloat(ARMO.java:364)
        at Reqtificator.components.Armors.reqtify_armor(Armors.java:75)
        at Reqtificator.Reqtificator.runChangesToPatch(Reqtificator.java:368)
        at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:925)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[288]                                    [DEBUG]  Closing Debug File.  Time was: 15376

The bug stands (I went through the uninstall/cleaning with Reqtified everything but CR patch while waiting for response). I got a fun fact meanwhile:

my save with ClaraLux (character level 33) was 35.9 MB large, one with CL removed is 29.0 MB. I didn't know it would be such a difference. Guess those scripts really piled up in my save, too many mods for it. Shame, the idea of the mod is really nice and I'm grateful for the creator's solid detailed uninstall tutorial. Seems like a fine fellow, wish I could be using his/her mod, but alas it didn't agree with my install :(

Edited by Ellilea

Nevermind, I fixed it. I don't actually know what I did, but some random poking in xEdit fixed it. Pardon. I'm trying to Reqtify the patch with the leveled items now included, let's see if this new version will remedy that mythical CTD on save too :)

EDIT: Well guise...

...IT'S GONE.

I Reqtified the full patch (just removed the few SU/Sofia/AeCrown entries as previously) and it didn't crash on save on the new game!

So it would seem it's improvement each time. But I have somehow managed to produce a strangest "bug" by removing CL/updating CR, if I may say so :D Dragonflies and Torchbugs are now really rather fat. Like, 4x their previous size.

I don't care, as long as it works it works, overfed dragonflies surely aren't gonna make me touch a single file, but I found that funny in how unrelated to anything it is.

Edited by Ellilea

Hi guys. Seems I went a bit overboard with the SMC options so now I have to lower quality on some of the options to remove some stuttering I am getting.

Basically, I will use all of the same mods I am currently using, only downgrading some in terms of qualities (such as HQ to MQ and such). In that case, after I repack SMC Output folder and replace the old one with this new one, keeping the same name, do I have to redo any of these? (apart from DynDOLOD): xEdit Khajiit Ears Show, FNIS ("Skeleton Arm Fix", etc), DSR, Reqtificator, Restore NPC Visuals?

On another note, most of my stuttering is outside in the open world of course, would these settings be appropriate? I use a GTX 1060 6GB VRAM on Win 7 64bits, as well as 16gb RAM. I believe downgrading some SMC mods might help but maybe my fading options should be lower, I am not very experienced with them so as to notice, so I would appreciate any input.

5d25ddf3e15868c59f65bece7d6a79b9.png

Thanks in advance for any help!

Guys please, I'm at my F&*(ing wits end here. I couldn't even get the game to load on the one save that worked, so i tore the entire setup down, installed everything piece by piece, 50 mods at a time, running the game to make sure A)it loads and B)it saves. everything looked great until i got to the end. now that i have the entire guide installed it wouldnt load a new game. so i turned off enb besides enboost, and it worked. But that doesnt make sense because I've always run ENB's no problem. So i Deleted everything ENB Related, Reinstalled, and then phinix ran no issue. but now i cant save again and the player.kill method doesnt work either. so i tried reqtifying without the CRPatch.esp, and now the game wont even load in.

I'm so F*&^ing baffled and approaching "throw my PC out the window" levels of mad. I've set up a dozen guides in the past no problem, i dont understand whats happening.