SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Is there by any chance any updated load order with SMC patches? Everything in my load order is fine except for:

- ewp_cowi.esp - (delete) included in crpatch__smc

- ewp_dbm.esp - (delete) included in crpatch__smc

- ewp_usleep.esp - (delete) included in crpatch__smc

- FluffyKhajiitTails.esp load just after FISS.esp

- skyrim-improved-puddles_dbm.esp - (delete) included in crpatch__smc

- skyrim-improved-puddles_usleep.esp - (delete) included in crpatch__smc

- zz ewp_dbm_cowi.esp - (delete) included in crpatch__smc

I will add FluffyKhajiitTails.esp to the loadorder.txt and upload it to my google drive shortly. JD said it will not conflict with anything.

Forgot to ask..I noticed in the Integration page that this is mentioned:

SMC - SLO Stonewalls ESPs

++++ SLO - Stonewalls Merged

SMC - Real Roads Mesh Fix

Any idea if these mods can be found anywhere in the guides, or if it safe to ignore it from the integration page?

And regarding crpatch_ectv.esp which needs master Settlements Expanded.esp, which unless I understood incorrectly we deactivate after we create Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged, should I retarget crpatch_ectv.esp's master towards said merge?

Thanks for all the help!

Edited by Melkien

Forgot to ask..I noticed in the Integration page that this is mentioned:

SMC - SLO Stonewalls ESPs

++++ SLO - Stonewalls Merged

SMC - Real Roads Mesh Fix

Any idea if these mods can be found anywhere in the guides, or if it safe to ignore it from the integration page? - this can be ignored as JD has included them in the patch. I will correct this in the integration guide. 

And regarding crpatch_ectv.esp which needs master Settlements Expanded.esp, which unless I understood incorrectly we deactivate after we create Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged, should I retarget crpatch_ectv.esp's master towards said merge? - yes, this needs to be retargeted to the merged file

Thanks for all the help!

I'll also upload his latest modorder.txt file to my google drive so you can compare it to your mod order. 

Check out the modlist.txt: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B37ojtBnC9LXUV83VUE3UGpDLW8?usp=sharing

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

LotD got updated again, the official Unofficial patch is 1.12 and the patch collection 18.12. From the changelogs they look good to go, except for maybe the forwarded USLEEP 3.09 changes, since USLEEP 3.09 hasn't been given green light for the guide yet.

LotD got updated again, the official Unofficial patch is 1.12 and the patch collection 18.12. From the changelogs they look good to go, except for maybe the forwarded USLEEP 3.09 changes, since USLEEP 3.09 hasn't been given green light for the guide yet.

Thank you. JD is going to try to work on USLEEP this week.

CORRECTION [Requiem - Weapon Range Fix]

CORE
 Requiem - Weapon Range Fix - 1.2 - by pamposzek

Files to download : MAIN FILES - Requiem - Weapon Range Fix - Mortal Enemies

NOT Requiem - Weapon Range Fix - Vanilla

The Requiem - MortalEnemies_MinorArcana_TG_Vanilla.esp is the file needed for this guide.

I apologize for the error.

If the needed esp is the mentioned, then it was correct before, the 1.2 version Requiem - Weapon Range Fix - Mortal Enemies contains a Requiem - WRF_MinorArcana_MortalEnemies_TG.esp. While the 1.3 version Requiem - Weapon Range Fix - Vanilla contains Requiem - MortalEnemies_MinorArcana_TG_Vanilla.esp.

If the needed esp is the mentioned, then it was correct before, the 1.2 version Requiem - Weapon Range Fix - Mortal Enemies contains a Requiem - WRF_MinorArcana_MortalEnemies_TG.esp. While the 1.3 version Requiem - Weapon Range Fix - Vanilla contains Requiem - MortalEnemies_MinorArcana_TG_Vanilla.esp.

Thank you again. I got myself confused with all twisted around again. It's fixed now.

I should probably get some sleep  :ermm: , but I think I'll fix a pot of coffee instead  :woot:

Thanks for uploading the files Diana, helped a lot.

Almost done :D! Just wanted to ask..if my system is Win 10 64bit, would that mean I should use DDSopt 64 bit and  Textgen64 rather than their 32 bit counterparts? Or does that have nothing to do with it?