SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I'm almost done with the guide :D, but unfortunately I hit a wall in the Weather and Sound Overhaul section, in [WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches] because it mentions I should install some patches some of which I really dont see:

• Requiem - Realistic Darkness.esp
  • requiem-realistic-darkness__usleep.esp
  • wlso__ectv.esp Use only if you installed ECTV addons.
  • wlso__phinix.esp
  • wlso__radioactive-pce.esp Use only if you installed PCE - Palaces and Castles Enhanced and Skyrim Radioactive Glorified - Interiors Compilation.
  • wlso__requiem-realistic-darkness.esp
  • zzz wlso__ice-penguin-world-map-paper.esp Use only if you installed A Quality World Map - Paper Map Version if installed

Available ones:

dc680d052b8da05c3247d8665459a189.png

I would really appreciate any help on the matter :)

Search back a few pages there's a post containing a link to the current wlso patches including the wlso__phinix. They'll go up to the nexus once diana gets through with that bit of the guide I assume.

Sorry folks, after messing around trying to dual boot Windows 7 over the weekend, I had to restore my Alienware to factory settings. For some reason it hasn't recognized my WD Passport external drive through plug and play. This is where I backed up my files, so I have to figure out which driver I need to get it installed. I'll try to get these files upload ASAP, but it may take me an hour or two. I sincerely apologize.

I'm almost done with the guide :D, but unfortunately I hit a wall in the Weather and Sound Overhaul section, in [WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches] because it mentions I should install some patches some of which I really dont see:

• Requiem - Realistic Darkness.esp
  • requiem-realistic-darkness__usleep.esp
  • wlso__ectv.esp Use only if you installed ECTV addons.
  • wlso__phinix.esp
  • wlso__radioactive-pce.esp Use only if you installed PCE - Palaces and Castles Enhanced and Skyrim Radioactive Glorified - Interiors Compilation.
  • wlso__requiem-realistic-darkness.esp
  • zzz wlso__ice-penguin-world-map-paper.esp Use only if you installed A Quality World Map - Paper Map Version if installed

Available ones:

dc680d052b8da05c3247d8665459a189.png

I would really appreciate any help on the matter :)

The updated patches are ready and can be downloaded here until I get them updated on the Nexus: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B37ojtBnC9LXUV83VUE3UGpDLW8?usp=sharing

I still have correction editing to perform. 

• Requiem - Realistic Darkness.esp is actually a mod we install, it is not in the patches. I have corrected this in the guide.

I will be back in a couple of hours. I need to update all my drivers and get my gaming files back up and running.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Hm, question about this Claralux removal - is it possible to safely remove it mid-playthrough or too risky and I should just bear with it to the end?

I believe so but you will need to properly clean your save with resaver after removal. 

There are some items added by Wet and Cold that you can add to the leveled list (IIRC, rain gear, goggles, etc.). I don't see it being recommended in the MCM section of the guide. Should we/should we not do so?

Should be fine if you want to use them.

Ah actually nevermind, I found the uninstall instructions, but with the 120 refresh period and no glow it's behaving better, no glowing orbs so far (though last time they appeared later, so who knows). I'll probably leave it be unless it starts to act up again, no need to risk borking the save as it is now.

I do however seem to have a lot of floating lanterns. I stopped taking screenshots because I think it's something with my install maybe. They're all over the smaller villages like Darkwater Crossing or some such. Like 5 per village, too fishy. I can live with it and I can of course SShot them if everyone has them, but I kinda doubt that. Something got derped :P

Would you mind telling me which categories of the CR patch are getting updated? Only if it's not a problem. I have it slightly modified and if possible I'd transfer the fixed new entries into my patch over redoing it from ground up, but if it's all all over the place then nevermind of course.

Ah and also, will you be including a different lighting mod in the place of CL in the guide or just remove it?

Edited by Ellilea

Ah and also, will you be including a different lighting mod in the place of CL in the guide or just remove it?

Only removed for now.  Maybe could add in lanterns of Skyrim.  Thoughts?

So I tried to stay a new game today, and even the tested method of console suicide won't quell the crash on save now. It won't even let me save at the intro screen after all the miss load up. I have a character ruining atm with which I can save no problem though, but this is still infuriating

There has to be something the people that are experiencing this have in common..  I believe Diana completed up through ECTV and is not experiencing the issue.. I don't experience the issue.. There has to be a configuration/installation problem of some sort.

Edited by jdsmith2816

I don't know about the light mods. Before this guide I wanted to go with ELFX, to revamp also interiors, but once I've learned a little more about how it's done I've decided to just ignore lighting whatsoever and wear a lantern on myself lol. The edits to cells are just SUCH a compatibility mess I don't wanna touch it or I feel I'll never get to play the game. I'd spend eternity trying to patch ECTV mods for that and do it wrong anyway cause I've no *real* idea what I'm doing :9 So I just make travel lanterns and put them where I go often and want there to be more light. Whatever xD

It's a shame there isn't just some lite version of CLux without scripts or some such. Would solve the problems.

As for the CTD bug, really, the best I could do is pinpoint it to those Litem entries in the Leveled Items list. NordPride, you can try to temporarily move those entries to a separate file, Reqtify the patch without them. See if it still crashes on save then.

I looked them over last time and I don't see anything weird/fishy in them, my own patch that's a bundle of random edits to various things from my mod order Reqtifies just fine too. It's like there's an item or a few that Reqtificator just hates. Some script or idk. I don't know, seriously :D Doesn't make sense to me.

I have this bug on two different installs, too. It's unlikely it's mod related, the .inis I got configured exactly like the guide orders, all crash fixes and stuff same thing. No clue.

Edited by Ellilea

What's the reason for the Claralux removal?  ::(:

The lights seem to get stuck as big glowing balls fairly frequently due to, I'm assuming, script load.  It's pretty frustrating since it takes like a while for the fix to take effect and it happens almost every time you fast travel.  I don't recall this being a problem in the past but it's definitely an issue now.