SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I will try to address all of these this weekend. I spent all day yesterday troubleshooting why I can't install Windows 7 on my new PC. It seems all of my USB ports are 3.0 or 3.1 and I have to slipstream some drivers into my installation software. It's been a headache trying to make this newer technology backwards compatible with everything that isn't up to date, including my printer, which I use all the time. Anyway, I'll catch up with reading all the info from this forum later today. Thank you again for all the help.

Are you trying to dual boot Win 7?

If you are, try using EasyBCD, and partitioning off a separate drive with MiniTool Partition before you begin the install.

If other people can test the modified CRPatch.esp I posted above, it'll be great. Then we can at least figure out if thenewkid's issue is something else, or if it indeed is the CRPatch.

I've gone through the lot in Leveled Item (that's how I ended up on the above 3 DX entries, process of elimination). Deleting all the other entries doesn't seem to resolve the CTD issue.

I can't do it since my CR patch is slightly modified to suit my setup.

I have moved everything but these entries (if someone's curious): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ERts6771l1cGY4N3IyeFJaLVk into the main plugin and Reqtification gives me no trouble.

My two questions from the previous still stand though.

Are you trying to dual boot Win 7?

If you are, try using EasyBCD, and partitioning off a separate drive with MiniTool Partition before you begin the install.

Yes, I am trying to dual boot. I used Intel's USB 3.0 Creator on the Rufus created Windows Install. Right now it is stuck at Windows is Loading Files. I'll wait a bit to see if it progresses. If not, I will try your suggestion. Well, maybe not, given I'm supposed to stick to a tight budget until my pc is paid off. I'll stick with the free software solutions.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

If other people can test the modified CRPatch.esp I posted above, it'll be great. Then we can at least figure out if thenewkid's issue is something else, or if it indeed is the CRPatch.

I've gone through the lot in Leveled Item (that's how I ended up on the above 3 DX entries, process of elimination). Deleting all the other entries doesn't seem to resolve the CTD issue.

Did the same you did in your patch before and it proved unrelated to the CTD on save for me.

I can't do it since my CR patch is slightly modified to suit my setup.

I have moved everything but these entries (if someone's curious): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ERts6771l1cGY4N3IyeFJaLVk into the main plugin and Reqtification gives me no trouble.

My two questions from the previous still stand though.

Looks like all entries that are modified by RftI.esp. If you manually move them to RftI after running the Reqtificator you won't get the same result, don't know if it's ok.

That's because those are bash tags and we don't create a bashed patch..

But isn't that part of the functionality of the Reqtificator? Building a kind of reduced version of a bashed patch. And if it's unnecessary why do the patches of thetrader or RMA have bash tags? Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just try to understand this better.

Yes, I am trying to dual boot. I used Intel's USB 3.0 Creator on the Rufus created Windows Install. Right now it is stuck at Windows is Loading Files. I'll wait a bit to see if it progresses. If not, I will try your suggestion. Well, maybe not, given I'm supposed to stick to a tight budget until my pc is paid off. I'll stick with the free software solutions.

Both EasyBCD and MiniTool are free. :)

Not annoying. :)

TheTrader added them simply to mitigate the damage for the people that, against all advice and logic, create a bashed patch for a requiem load order..

Ah, ok, thanks. So the bash tags are irrelevant for the Reqtificator which looks only for REQ tags. Read through that part of the Requiem documentation and now I think I get why the CRPatch doesn't need any REQ tags :)  E.g. for the DX entries that johnnywatts mentioned to be processed by the Reqtificator the CRPatch would need a <<REQ:"DX">> in the description, right?

Ah, ok, thanks. So the bash tags are irrelevant for the Reqtificator which looks only for REQ tags. Read through that part of the Requiem documentation and now I think I get why the CRPatch doesn't need any REQ tags :)  E.g. for the DX entries that johnnywatts mentioned to be processed by the Reqtificator the CRPatch would need a <<REQ:"DX">> in the description, right?

Pretty much, yeah.  Also there's alot of work that still needs to be done list wise with CRPatch... alot of the list resolutions need to be set as high priority so that the Reqtificator doesn't mess them up.  I ran out of time but plan on getting to it... It's on my list of thing sto do after removing claralux.

Found some Stormcloak Recruits missing their legs (invisible boots?):

38862ml.jpg

W3ekWr7.jpg

But only some of them:

Q4kWMp8.jpg

Also, floating lantern in Dragons Bridge:

1akoDQY.png

Oh yeah, I CTDed when walking around Dragons Bridge. Not sure if it's a fluke or if it's due to a mod.

I'm noticing during my tests that I'm experiencing major lag after I have entered a few new cells. As I am running the game with Windows 10 Pro, the best advice that I have seen yet is that when you experience this lag and the console command PCB doesn't speed things back to normal then you may have to exit the game and restart it to recover the ram lost to the infamous Gambryo engine memory leak. It's best to save often and exit the game when this lag becomes an issue. As I have not been saving the game during my tests, I am having to exit and pick back up where the lag became an issue.

P.S. Several have advised me to install Windows 7. While I do have a legal unused licensed copy of Windows 7 Pro, I had trouble installing it on my Alienware, and I do not wish to void my warranty. So I'm just going to try to make it work with Windows 10 Pro.

I encountered this exact issue as well.

I revised your test methodology, and it went away. Instead of using "coc" to travel around, just use the regular game's fast travel. I noticed the more I used coc, the worse the lag got (sometimes dipping in <10 fps). Using fast travel and repeating the same locations, the problem never showed up.

Edited by johnnywatts

Decided to go through the Integration page one last time before building additional stuff on top of this guide. Here's what I found:

44. [Minor] Dragon Stalking Fix is included in Integration, but not main guide.
45. [Minor] SWIFT - Falskaar addon not included in Integration.
46. [Minor] Legacy of The Dragonborn DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch is marked as unmerged in Integration and therefore not deactivated.
47. [Minor] Noble Skyrim - SMIM Patch should be placed after LECM merge.
48. [Major] Wiseman303's Flora Fixes is marked as redundant by MO. So..., placement in left pane order might be wrong?
49. [Minor] ECTV - Blowing in the Wind Patches is marked as unmerged in Integration.
50. [Minor] ECTV - Inns and Taverns is marked as unmerged in Integration, but merged in Merge page.
51. [Minor] ECTV - Inns and Taverns - Blowing in the Wind Patch is marked as unmerged in Integration, but merged in Merge page.
52. [Minor] ECTV - Settlements Expanded is marked as unmerged in Integration, but merged in Merge page.
53. [Minor] PCE Add-On - Droppable and Marked Barenziah Stones is marked as unmerged in Integration, but merged in Merge page.
54. [Minor] ISC - Immersive Sounds Compendium Patches should no longer be in Integration.
55. [Minor] WLSO - Climates of Tamriel should not be marked as Merged in Integration page.
56. [Minor] Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul - Hearthfire Extended patch is not installed in main guide, so it shouldn't be on Integration.

Great job johnnywatts! I finally found this tutorial on youtube that I have been following to not only help me install my Windows 7 with USB 3.0 ports, but also slipstream other vital drivers into my installation. I'm on the final phase now allowing the created .bat file to finish my work overnight. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be up and running with Windows 7 Pro. Needless to say, my mind is tired, but I promise to address your findings before the weekend is up. 

44. Dragon stalking fix is integrated in Skyrim Unbound's dragon script, so probably a residue from older guide that can be removed

48. The WMFF SMIM patch needs to go below LECM; what's overwriting WMFF? core guide only it's not redundant

57. LECM - Blowing in the Wind is also not marked as merged

• +1 1