SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I run into a little problem with the displays of the shrines of the divines in the dragonborn gallery. Well they all showed up and work correctly except for the Stendarr shrine. So I went back to an older save where I hadn't activated any shrines and only activated the Stendarr shrine in the Solitude temple and to my surprise the display in the museum that got activated was the Arkay shrine. Has anyone else had this issue or can anyone reproduce it?

so a few questions regarding installation.

For mods that need to be reinstalled for LOTD Reqtified why do enhanced blood textures and immersive citizens not get renamed? Are you just supposed to replace the existing installation?

I am going off how they are named in the integration guide. Makes it a little confusing. I am guessing they are supposed to be reinstalled under a new name like Enhanced Blood Textures - LOTD Reqtified

Also Spice of life fences is advised to be reinstalled but literally is the exact same installation as in base. 

Also as im sure you guys know Neos guide hasnt been updated since august so several mods have been updated since. 

Given that if you have the correct "load after" rules added to relevant ESPs and on occasion global priorities, I do not believe you will ever find an occasion where loot won't order things as desired.

Cant depend on LOOT for a requiem based load order.

What i used to do tho is sort mods with LOOT without requiem and its patches installed. Then activate requiem and all patches and sort those manually. Otherwise LOOT will mess it up bad. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

so a few questions regarding installation.

For mods that need to be reinstalled for LOTD Reqtified why do enhanced blood textures and immersive citizens not get renamed? Are you just supposed to replace the existing installation?

I am going off how they are named in the integration guide. Makes it a little confusing. I am guessing they are supposed to be reinstalled under a new name like Enhanced Blood Textures - LOTD Reqtified

Also Spice of life fences is advised to be reinstalled but literally is the exact same installation as in base. 

fixed both

about SOL we install Spice of Life - Clutter - SRLE LoTD Reqtified this mod contains both. We don't know if users merged it in mo or not so we just better recommend to disable.

yes you go to Mod Organizer\mods folder and there you create a folder named ESF Companions DBM Patch inside this folder you cut and paste that esp. After you refresh the MO left pane you will find this new created mod last... just place it where the integration guide says in left pane. This will get merge later on the guide.