SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I went back and looked over my SKSE install and I am missing one of the mods.  I added that in which I hope will resolve my issue with Unique Plants.

I was able to launch the game successfully but upon trying to leave the cell via the bed (to go camping in the woods) my game crashed.  

I ended up finding some information on this forum re: the installed ENB files.  Apparently in some cases you need to install an ENB preset in order for the game to load correctly from the cell.  

That ended up working for me.

Soon I was by my campfire in the woods and I waited a bit for the game to settle in.   The game looks great and was smooth.

Right away though I had an issue where I would CTD as soon as I tried to access my inventory.  It happened immediately when I hit "I" and also when I hit the "Loot All" button in my campfire bag.  

More searching online led me to a post that talked about bad/corrupt items that can be caused by improperly installed mods or ... other reasons.  

The method to check was to use the console to "player.showinventory" and then look over your items.  This post said that any item not starting with 0 would most likely be involved.  The only item I had like that was the minty lightning book.  I used "player.drop <itemID> 1" to drop that book.  As luck would have it I was then able to access my inventory!

I am going to go back over my installation to see if I messed anything up. Perhaps there was just an issue with the weather merge.  I can also look at that item in xedit to see if anything jumps out.  That would be more of a learning experience than a targeted attempt though.  

Still, I feel like I am almost ready to test out stability and then get into an actual playthrough!

Thanks again for the awesome guide.

I'm dead stuck on the merging plugins part. (https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified_Merges_Page)

The OK button is grayed out - I have only the three arthville esps selected. 

I don't know if I am supposed to be running the Merge Plugins through MO, but that is what I am doing. 

Are the Arthville esps supposed to be the only plugins active in MO? Do they have to be at the bottom of the load order? 

Can someone post an image of what creating one of the merges is supposed to look like, step-by-step? I would hate for my 5 days of work to download all these mods to go to waste because I can't get these merges going at all. 

You don't select just the ones you're merging. You should also go up through the list and you'll see other plugins that are in red italics, and you'll need to check them too.

Yes run it through MO.

And no, have everything selected in MO. I always move what I'm merging to the bottom of the load order and make sure they're all continuous. Select what you're merging and as above any other plugins Merge wants selected. When you have them all selected, the OK button becomes active.

Edited by Nozzer66

You don't select just the ones you're merging. You should also go up through the list and you'll see other plugins that are in red italics, and you'll need to check them too.

Yes run it through MO.

And no, have everything selected in MO. I always move what I'm merging to the bottom of the load order and make sure they're all continuous. Select what you're merging and as above any other plugins Merge wants selected. When you have them all selected, the OK button becomes active.

Thank you. This helped me figure it out. I now have the merges working... I hope.

Another problem I got =/ I'm assuming I screwed up somewhere in the merging of mods for this to have happened:

12 Jan 22:06:40 Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x28CDB, base form ID: 0x17008653 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons.

Could you refer me to a way to fix this? Sorry for all the trouble.

Ok...

I am stuck with this situation where I cannot loot or even look at my inventory!

I thought I might have messed up a merge but I went through them all again and they look fine.  I have gone over my loadorder and don't see anything wrong.

The game runs fine.  It looks awesome.

But when I loot or open my inventory it crashes.

Would anyone be able to help me in the right direction?  I'm not sure what I should be looking for now.

Ok...

I am stuck with this situation where I cannot loot or even look at my inventory!

I thought I might have messed up a merge but I went through them all again and they look fine.  I have gone over my loadorder and don't see anything wrong.

The game runs fine.  It looks awesome.

But when I loot or open my inventory it crashes.

Would anyone be able to help me in the right direction?  I'm not sure what I should be looking for now.

Remember reading a few pages back about Minty Lightning book causing this. Dunno. Might want to see if you can find the post using the search option. :)

Well - I posted something about minty myself the other day.  Not sure if it was on this forum.  I thought that was the problem because things seemed ok for a minute..

But my inventory issue came back.

I have since gone through my mod list and disabled a large amount of esp's and then slowly tested the game as I re-enabled them.  

Well, the testing wasn't slow.  That was actually in normal-time.  The process was slow.

I now have my game running smoothly (and looking smoothly).  The only thinks I do not currently have active are Dual Sheath Redux, Dual Wield Parry and...  TK Dodge.  

I plan on going through their installation again to see what the issue was but right now I am just happy to have a working game :)

Another problem I got =/ I'm assuming I screwed up somewhere in the merging of mods for this to have happened:

Could you refer me to a way to fix this? Sorry for all the trouble.

I've managed to single out dynDOLOD as causing the crash. Still figuring out how to fix it.

maybe you should post in the Dyndolod forums. Sheson will surely answer you if you are sure that is the problem.

I foolishly didn't realize SMC was ignoring my INI setting edit for BSAoptUnpack, and was leaving BSA's unpacked. I wasn't sure this was as expected until i reviewed the INI edits... Anyways, I managed to change that setting more permanently in the SMC settings tab.