SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

CTD's upon starting a game can be from a number of sources but the first thing you should look for are missing masters.

Perhaps a mod that you had installed has now been deactivated or the plugin is missing or even if you merged any mods the specific plugin is now part of a merge.

MO will tell you what plugins are missing in a save when you mouseover the save in the 'Saves' tab.

I have all of my plugins activated and there are no missing masters

I'd strongly recommend you stick with Win7 and let ENB manage your VRAM by setting AutoDetectVideoMemoryMb to true. Although you'll still only have the 4gb (or 3.5 useable as JD said) but ENB will extend the texture memory for preloading/caching textures using system RAM. In my case it provides nearly 12gb. My game is completely unplayable on Win10 and usually won't even load, but on Win7 is running at 45-60fps.

Thanks for advice. 

Anyone here is using a RX 480 8gb with this guide?

Edited by CVkiller2013

I have no enb installed, I literally am trying to run skyrim right after finishing the whole guide

That's your problem, then-ENB makes it so that this guide can work in the first place.  The reason it's crashing is likely because Skyrim is hitting its internal memory limits.  ENB bypasses that.

I have no enb installed, I literally am trying to run skyrim right after finishing the whole guide

You need to install a preset of some sort.  The instructions at the beginning of the guide for just the 3 enb files won't leave you with a working installation... The assumption is that you will install a full preset of your choosing and configure WLSO to match...

You need to install a preset of some sort.  The instructions at the beginning of the guide for just the 3 enb files won't leave you with a working installation... The assumption is that you will install a full preset of your choosing and configure WLSO to match...

Oh ok, but assuming that how would I be able create a new  game just fine but not being able to load it?

Also how would I install an enb?

Oh ok, but assuming that how would I be able create a new  game just fine but not being able to load it?

Also how would I install an enb?

Ignore that post.

i would like to install Vividian ENB, How would I do that?

Also thanks alot for all you help and making this guide as a community guys!

Ignore that post.

i would like to install Vividian ENB, How would I do that?

Also thanks alot for all you help and making this guide as a community guys!

First, make sure you installed ENB organizer per the guide

Then, do the ENB Series Graphics Modification section.  It is very important to complete the Raw enblocal.ini setting as described as you will get crashes if you do not (happened to me).

I downloaded the Vividian ENB from the Nexus (Vividian ENB 7), I manual extracted the folder Main files which contain the enbseries files and imported the folder as a preset in the ENB organizer and activated it.  There are many videos showing you how to do this on Youtube.

Have fun :D  I'm interested in knowing how you like the gameplay once you get further into YASH

Getting my @ss handed to me.  I use the attacked by a dragon start and looted the bandits gear that were killed in the attack.  I couldn't use heavy armour or anything accept leather...Brutal. Then went to Pinewatch hut right near there, pick an easy lock, and then got trapped inside when the door re-locked as adept.  Didn't think doors should relock but I push on into an underground cave system just completely getting my @ss kicked as these guys are using heavy armour and 2 handed weapons...and I can't escape! I'm enjoying it but it's a very rough start... 

I have some questions. I amh currently following the Skyrim All YASH'd Up guide. 

My current PC Specs. can be found here

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/F8qcK8

How well would the game run on this setup after following this guide? Please note that I have a moniter with 1600x900 resolution.

And can i follow the beatification guide?

Should I use ENB with this? I have previously use Vividian ENB in neovalen's guide.

Can I put some more mods in this list for my own preference?

And thank you in advance

The main guide can be ran but avoid the high res mods and vram consuming like ECTV part. Install 2k 1k texture mods or skip them entirely until you check the game and see how it works for you.

With only 2gb vram you cant run the full smc. Try smc lite.

And use the performance version of that enb. Disable DoF, cloud shadows. See how it works. If it doesnt just disable it.

Edited by paul666root

The main guide can be ran but avoid the high res mods and vram consuming like ECTV part. Install 2k 1k texture mods or skip them entirely until you check the game and see how it works for you.

With only 2gb vram you cant run the full smc. Try smc lite.

And use the performance version of that enb. Disable DoF, cloud shadows. See how it works. If it doesnt just disable it.

I had used neovalen's guide and experienced about 50-55 fps indoors and around 40 outdoors.With ENB. Is this mod setup heavier than his guide? what about my own prefererence of mods life followers and player homes? 

And i didn't use ECTV anyway.

Edited by martydude97

First, make sure you installed ENB organizer per the guide

Then, do the ENB Series Graphics Modification section.  It is very important to complete the Raw enblocal.ini setting as described as you will get crashes if you do not (happened to me).

I downloaded the Vividian ENB from the Nexus (Vividian ENB 7), I manual extracted the folder Main files which contain the enbseries files and imported the folder as a preset in the ENB organizer and activated it.  There are many videos showing you how to do this on Youtube.

Where would I put the ESP/Mod for Vividian in my load order? Or do I just ignore them?