Vivid Weathers - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul

Mangaclub

The sunglass effect happens every time you start to make tweaks to the gamma, or brightness. Which is why you should not do that. It should just be 2.2 and/or 1.0 and then left there. If you deviate from this you get into regions where the compensations become rather weird really quickly. IE stuff that should behave linearly does not etc. 

The brightness is a fundamental setting that all the other post processing is built upon, just like the base colors in the weather. You can only tweak a given base so far. 

But you know all this manga! Hence why I found it a bit weird you went for that sort of thing (other than the coolness of having mcm control), since you should know that people just cant figure out how to properly calibrate their monitors, and it is never the users fault if "fancy graphics stuff" looks wrong on their end! :D 

Vivdian ENB now compatible

look at this las tupdate from the author

Version 7.45

Added:
-Compatibility with Vivid Weathers 1.22. Please select Vivid Weathers at the first page of the installer. Its not present in the Custom install options because it has its very own options.
(please note, extended Lens effects should not be used with Vivid Weahers for now)

- Updated Mindflux Particle & Subsurface Scattering patch.

YAY! It's like Christmas, Birthday, and 11-11-11 all in one... but with more pretties. Thanks for this Manga... truly, thanks.

Question on this: Vivid Weather replaces the need for the Clouds and Fogs addon to Vividian, correct? It makes sense for it to, but I like to be certain, as I didn't see it mentioned specifically.

Edited by Shadriss

Vivid weathers includes Clouds and fogs.

So far I'm liking what I see here. I have to say that the vanilla saturation seems to be a more saturated than vanilla actually is, though. The colors are more vibrant than normal vanilla.

I think what manga did to the colors the vanilla sat is true.

Skyrim tired to make it feel cold but it always looked a little bit too drab.

I few observations where improvements could be made. I'm running the default settings and INIs are set properly. Installed is Relighting Skyrim and ELE - Interiors.

Distant LOD color is off from the fully rendered colors for the trees (using DynDOLOD for distant LODs):

gFmbi4B.jpgGDxvfvj.jpg

The glow of the fires is far too orange and is reaching into the "fantasy" realm. I'm not sure if ELE -Exterior would help to correct this or not. Have yet to try it.

VUvCVtx.jpg