Vivid Weathers - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul

Mangaclub

@Tech : Please give weatherID. There is 580 of them to check to find which one cause issue :P

I also noticed some Tree LODs off recently after switching back to the actual tree load system (used dyndolod's ultra trees during beta testing), and I remember someone else reported this issue here on STEP recently using VW

I'm not sure 100%, but I think zilav might maybe consider include a per-billboard brightness settings in futures updates of LODGen. Though he's going to be busy in the next months with FO4 DLCs and CK releases.

I thought about the weatherIDs after the fact.  :blush:  I'll have to go back to a previous save to grab them.

I also noticed during the opening sequence while running through Helgen that the sky was completely cloudy and grey, but the sun was still lighting up everything as if it was a clear day, so the lighting is off there as well. I think the same weather plays for that scene every time so should be easy to check.

The intro sequence has a set number of weathers for a default amount of time (specific foggy one as you ride down, turning into a sunny one, up until alduin lands, then it is helgen attack weather, and if you wait long enough it goes back to the sunny one.). They are always the same, and will always be vanilla weathers.. unless the mod edit the intro sequence ofc

For most intents and purposes any weather mod wont start to work until you are out of the intro cave and have walked a bit.. however weather transitions are almost always certain quite quickly after you leave the cave. 

Any of you know what needs to be enabled to get the ENB GUI up? I assumed it worked regardless, but I'm only running ENBoost and the GUI will not open for me to be able to grab the weatherIDs.

My enblocal.ini for reference:

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_smaa.dll

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=false
IgnoreCreationKit=true

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=true

[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=256
VideoMemorySizeMb=7808
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=true
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=false
MaxAnisotropy=16
ForceLodBias=false
LodBias=-0.33
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false
EnableVSync=true
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=60.0

[iNPUT]
//back
KeyReadConfig=8
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=123
//home
KeyFPSLimit=36
//num /       106
KeyShowFPS=106
//insert
KeyScreenshot=45
//enter
KeyEditor=13
//
KeyFreeVRAM=122
KeyBruteForce=66

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=false
Quality=0
DesiredFPS=20.0

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=true
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=false
EnableTransparencyAA=false

[FIX]
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=false
FixAliasedTextures=false
IgnoreInventory=true
FixSsaoWaterTransparency=true
FixTintGamma=true
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false

[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=0
PriorityMode=0
EnableUnsafeFixes=false

[LONGEXPOSURE]
EnableLongExposureMode=false
Time=1.0
BlendMax=0.0

Distant lod brightnes is nothing i could possibly controll. The only thing i can controll is the ambient colors wich affect a bit also some distant lods. 

@smokem 

the lumasharpen und sharpening values in the effect.txt shader ;) 

Copied from previous post (now with weatherIDs).

I few observations where improvements could be made. I'm running the default settings and INIs are set properly. Installed is Relighting Skyrim and ELE - Interiors.

Distant LOD color is off from the fully rendered colors for the trees (using DynDOLOD for distant LODs) (weatherID 0x00012F89)(Skyrim_Cloudy_Pine_Forest.ini):
gFmbi4B.jpgGDxvfvj.jpg

The glow of the fires is far too orange and is reaching into the "fantasy" realm. I'm not sure if ELE -Exterior would help to correct this or not. Have yet to try it. (weatherID 0x0000081A)(Skyrim_Clear_Pine_Forest.ini)
VUvCVtx.jpg

thanks, ohyes that orange glow, its amazing what bestheda had todo to the lightsources to compensate the enormous ammount of desaturating tint they put in the imagespaces.

vividian though runs without tint and mostly with a saturation about 1.0. i should ponder if i simply should do a overaul for those fire light settings directly inside vivid weathers

thanks, ohyes that orange glow, its amazing what bestheda had todo to the lightsources to compensate the enormous ammount of desaturating tint they put in the imagespaces.

vividian though runs without tint and mostly with a saturation about 1.0. i should ponder if i simply should do a overaul for those fire light settings directly inside vivid weathers

Do you recommend running full ELE-Lite for users not running the ENB? I'm curious because I've never run the exterior module for ELE in a plain vanilla setup because it washes out the colors too much without an ENB to compensate.