Windows 10 - Overall Review and Modding

TechAngel85

I just did the upgrade and it's pretty easy. Probably the easiest upgrade MS has ever had.

I have better compatibility between ENB and Nvidia Optimus. That was first thing I noticed. I think that lead to better performance with ENB active. There was about a 5 FPS increase overall.

I just did the upgrade and it's pretty easy. Probably the easiest upgrade MS has ever had.

I have better compatibility between ENB and Nvidia Optimus. That was first thing I noticed. I think that lead to better performance with ENB active. There was about a 5 FPS increase overall.

Were you using Windows 7 or 8/8.1 before you upgraded?

I've pre-downloaded all my drivers and am downloading the upgrade now. Created two different rescue drives just in case.

Don't forget to NOT use express settings post install... unless you want your WiFi passwords shared with contacts and other less than desirable things.

I thought that you had to have an account to certain stuff, like facebook and skype, before it could share your wifi settings. I don't use anything like that so it's sharing w/e, but it's with no one. Plus, I turned all that stuff off first.

The installer updated most of my drivers, so I didn't even have to bother with it.