General Feedback

It worked for me when using FO3Edit to merge the 3 .esp's from Advanced Recon Trap Detection per the guides instruction. Did you install Merge Plugins xEdit Script into your FO3Edit folder?

Edited by D1Z4STR

It worked for me when using FO3Edit to merge the 3 .esp's from Advanced Recon Trap Detection per the guides instruction. Did you install Merge Plugins xEdit Script into your FO3Edit folder?

Yes. Which version do work with? 1.65 or 1.7?

Thank you Kelmych for this wonderful guide I found something that you may want to add in it's called

FWE Alien Work Bench Fix by

masternetra and here's the link

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/18234/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D18234&pUp=1

It adds the +20 repair bonus to you when standing near a bench cause it's not in fwe.

"Error: Failed to calculate the load order. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "FO3 Wanderers Edition - More Gore.esp" and "FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp". Back cycle: FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp, FO3 Wanderers Edition - More Gore.esp"

How do I correct this Error in LOOT?

I wonder how it compares with Martigen's Mutant Mod, but I didn't see any comments on the Nexus page about any comparisons. I'm curious about diversity of raiders and location of raider spawn points since MMM adds some raider diversity and spawns:

. Mostly, and for the moment, this focuses on Raider diversity and includes 100 Raider variants all with new unique faces, hair, etc. Additionally, there are 12 variable tattoos styles which are mixed and matched across 28 different race variations.
The result is a much wider scope of Raider appearance you will encouter in the game, and greatly fleshes them out as a faction in the Wasteland.