Realistic Clouds (by Frozunswaidon)

Nearox

OK, but don't you have to keep a bag of peas on your mod load order or something for like a week afterwards?

Seriously though... life w/o CoT is that much better? I know Supreme Storms has a non-CoT... I'll have to look at ESS and one or two others. As long as I can keep most of my current weathers, I'll prob do this myself.

Truth be told, I'm a promiscuous modder, possibly in need of a support group. I switched to vanilla weather compatibility with Serenity ENB a while back & have found that it lets me play with a lot more mods. I've also switched from ELFX to Relighting Skyrim and that seems to eliminate the need for patches as well. I'm still learning how to check the impact of what I'm doing through TES5Edit, so take my input with a grain of salt ... and always keep the booboo peas handy (like a towel, always bring a towel).

Once more just to say it. 

I currently have one CoT.esp and one CoT.esm and that is it! If it was another weather mod then it would also just be one .esp. Since the release of the merge plugin for tes5edit then it is really simple. Since all of the additions are unique in all cases then it is a really no hassle process. At least that is the nice thing about weather mods. 

Ofc for people with allergies to tes5edit then it is not the best option around! 

Also in relation to the clouds.... if you REALLY want to see them in CoT then simply rename some of the textures into their CoT counterparts and overwrite. Perhaps you will find them nicer. I know on my end that I have a few manually edited cloud textures since a few of CoT´s are just.... not for me. 

I had always installed COT just because it was popular before. I've been playing without it for awhile now. I honestly can't say I notice much difference, as I'm not one to look up at the weather overmuch, being too busy killing vampires.