Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I learn new things today. I setup GECK to work with NVSE, and JIP NVSE plugin. I manged to fix script from Distributed Necklaces and Chains Neck Seam Concealer (Updated with JIP) https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59290/? . The script works perfectly now. No more female necklace added on male characters. There was error condition in the script. I am totally script noob, but Thanks to internet and Google. Unfortunately, the new script will not effect NPCs that you have already encountered because they already have necklace in their inventories. Few NCR male rangers already got pearl necklaces LOL.   

I will try to release it if I can get permission. 

Edited by darkside

I was reading up on how the more perks for lonesome road does exist but as part of another mod. Do you think it's possible to extract the perk stuff without the rest of it? And if so should I contact the author before attempting it?

That sounds great, darkside! I had totally forgotten how much i detested veteran rangers with white pearl necklaces.

@Van555: You could probably go ahead and try looking at it before getting a response, but if you'd feel inclined to share it, which I encourage, contacting the author would probably be wise.

That sounds great, darkside! I had totally forgotten how much i detested veteran rangers with white pearl necklaces.

@Van555: You could probably go ahead and try looking at it before getting a response, but if you'd feel inclined to share it, which I encourage, contacting the author would probably be wise.

Can you help me test it out before the release? I got one permission now, just one more left. Thanks.

Of course I'd share it if I did it. I gained so much from this guide.

I tried contacting the author but he can't receive new messages and the deserters fortress mod the perks were part of can't be extracted without his permission so I think I'm out of luck.

Edited by Van555

I'm just making an educated guess here, but all the FNV DLCs (except GRA & Courier's Stash, but neither of those distribute the gear on their own) are extensions in new worldspaces, and don't touch any vanilla assets, so there shouldn't really be any reason to tag them.

Edited by MonoAccipiter