Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

i wonder if i am SOL on this particular problem .

When using an ENB i get transparency problems  with stuff north around  goodsprings  ( trees , certain rocks  and the watertank all appear  through the ground or surrounding area .

Now i discovered that enabling Fixtransparencybugs=true will fix this , however doing so would screw with Spice of live mod and suddenly there are people running around without any legs .

Is there a way to fix both of these issues or am i SOL and will have to choose between  no Spice of live  or no ENB?  

i wonder if i am SOL on this particular problem .

When using an ENB i get transparency problems  with stuff north around  goodsprings  ( trees , certain rocks  and the watertank all appear  through the ground or surrounding area .

Now i discovered that enabling Fixtransparencybugs=true will fix this , however doing so would screw with Spice of live mod and suddenly there are people running around without any legs .

Is there a way to fix both of these issues or am i SOL and will have to choose between  no Spice of live  or no ENB?  

Set Fixtransparencybugs back to =false and then double check to make sure that hardware AA (iMultiSample=0) is turned OFF. Then make sure that the Steam overlay for New Vegas is turned off as well. The Steam overlay is not compatible with ENB. 

one more question : i switched over from Nevada skies  to RLO

is there also a need to disable the  compatibility patch  from  Interior lighting  overhaul  for  Nevada skies ?

played around a bit  and i did not encounter a problem 

Alright ,  got A world of pain installed along  with the NVR 3 , Calliberx and  low loot patches which i merged into one esp .

Also installed  AWOP revisions  to remove most of the Overpowered  walking  death machine npc's  . :p

I realize i am missing  a lot of other comp patches ( EVE , WMX etc ) but as far as i can tell , not having those does not seem to matter much .

anything else i should  take note off ? there was talk about some parts of the mod clashing with  nvinteriors .

Got a question for anyone who knows about ENB modification. I'm using a personally-modified ENB setup (v0263), and while I'm happy with how it looks for the most part, I'm unsure how to make it look better at night time, where for some reason, switching ENB off looks better. During the day, the ENB version looks softer, has subtler colours, and just generally looks better. But at night, the colours become more garish, and it looks rougher, while the non-ENB image is softer and nicer to look at. I've tried modifying a variety of settings, but I can't seem to emulate the look of the non-ENB version. Does anyone have any insight as to how to make it look better?

Nn7b.pngOn7b.pngPn7b.pngTn7b.pngQn7b.pngSn7b.png

NVBIII is finally here.  ::):

Sounds awesome, but a little confusing for installation.  So it's suggested that NVBI & NVBII are both finished first, while NVBIII is kept inactive in the mod list... and then once NVBII is completed, then NVBIII is activated in the mod list?  If this is true, it sounds like NVBIII can definitely be added into a playthrough already begun (and that it's recommended by the author to do so).

Not only did NVBIII launch, but FCO 3.0 is also on the way! I am super excited. 

I hope this will be able to be installed successfully even into a playthrough already in-progress.

Sounds awesome, but a little confusing for installation.  So it's suggested that NVBI & NVBII are both finished first, while NVBIII is kept inactive in the mod list... and then once NVBII is completed, then NVBIII is activated in the mod list?  If this is true, it sounds like NVBIII can definitely be added into a playthrough already begun (and that it's recommended by the author to do so).

Looks like the mod was made specifically with NVBI and II in mind, but it needs the save games to show the quests are finished. I bet that's something someguy will fix eventually with the someguyseries.esm he uses for his mods.