A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

No, you're not irritated. Everyone else is, haha. I just am not home a lot (i work full time and i've been staying by my parent's house a lot due to some medical issues) so I can't always just OPEN TES5EDIT AND LOOK FOR MYSELF, you know? That's why I ask these questions. Because I am super interested but don't have the resources right in front of me. I hope you guys understand that and don't' think I'm just lazy and ignorant, because I'm not. 

Edited by DoYouEvenModBro

Hi guys.

A stupid question ... How can I get the mods without STEAM?

Some of these mods are Workshop-exclusive, and you therefore can't download them without Steam. Describing any workaround would most likely violate the author's wishes and the wishes of Bethesda (AFAIK all Skyrim copies need to be activated through Steam, so you should have an account), I'm sorry. If you have access to the workshop, I suggest you take a look at Nearox' guide.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Hi amazing guys : )

In the new conflict resolution guide:

Cell Block 7 Sub-Block 8 07017EC3 <DLC2RRTemple>

• Use record from ELE DB – Interior Lighting.esp
  • Copy the FULL – Name and the XMCO – Music Type records from RavenRockExpanded.esp

XMCO – Music Type of ELE DB – Interior Lighting.esp is already the same of RavenRockExpanded.esp, maybe we have to use record from Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp?

Edited by razcor

Another little question. Immersive College of Winterhold sets flag "Essential" for Onmund, J'zargo and Brelyna Maryon NPCs, so using scripts from BOYD do nothing, simply because they can't be killed, nor by player or by other NPC. Should we remove the Essential flag?

Blame Nearox for that, I told him not to forward the scripts but he was all like "It's a question of principle" ::P:

Personally I'd say not to bother with the NPC records from College of Winterhold, unless you don't want the changes it makes, in which case just copy the records from BYOD as override instead :)

Edited by CJ2311

Nope, ELE-DB Interior Lighting.esp is different from RavenRockExpanded.esp :) Just look at the LMTP and XCIM records. They are the ones that refer to imagespaces which in turn determine how lighting works in that interior.

Copy the ELE-DB Interior Lighting column as an override to REGS-SRLE Patch.esp (that's what is meant all the time with "use record from...") and then follow the directions of the 2nd bullet point.