A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Just uploaded version 2.3 of the pack. It has quite a lot of bug fixes, thanks to MonoAccipiter who reported them :D

Notable fixes:

- Fixed the lighting in various new Solitude and Whiterun homes.

- Removed a few bugs from Morthal in the ETaC replacer that were introduced with the hotfix. (Floating doors, messed up navmesh, and 2 random bits of wall).

- Fixed some terrain issues which were causing SFO to add grass where it shouldn't be.

- Removed the lazy Whiterun guard who spent all the day sitting on a chair and ignoring his patrolling package.

- Potentially fixed an issue with the water in Darkwater Crossing (I say potentially because I wasn't able to reproduce the problem)

I just downloaded the 2.3 Patch. 

Is it intended that ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp is not in the pack anymore?

If it is, the wiki page still says to not install ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp.

Otherwise great job even if I only use the ETaC patches. I'll probably add more mod of the pack when I resolve my stuterring issues.

If it is, the wiki page still says to not install ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp.

I wasn't aware that the wiki page said not to install ETaC - Dragon Bridge South, since that file was previously in the installer by mistake (It's the same as the one in normal ETaC).It gets pretty confusing when 2 people are working on the same page D: Edited by CJ2311

5. Worldspace 

Worldspace 0000003C <Tamriel> Block -2, 0 Sub-Block -5, 0 00007173 <SkyHavenTempleExterior02>

• Use record from Dragonborn.esm

Worldspace 00035699 <KarthspireRedoubtWorld> 000356AB Persistent 0005EAE6

• Use record from Sky Haven Temple M&M3.esp

Worldspace 0000003C <Tamriel> Block -2, -1 Sub-Block -5, -1 0000767E

• Use record from Dawnguard.esm

Worldspace 0000003C <Tamriel> Block 0, -1 Sub-Block 1, -2 000096EA <HighHrothgarExterior03>

• Use record from Dragonborn.esm

Worldspace 0000003C <Tamriel> Block -1, -1 Sub-Block -2, -3 00009BDC <Aurora3>

• Use record from AuroraVillage.esp

Worldspace 0000003C <Tamriel> Block -1, -1 Sub-Block -2, -2 00009BBB <Aurora4>

• Copy the XCWT – Water record from RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Worldspace 0000003C <Tamriel> Block -1, -1 Sub-Block -1, -3 00009BDB <POITundra26>

Worldspace 0000003C <Tamriel> Block -1, -1 Sub-Block -1, -2 00009BB9 <Aurora1>

Worldspace 0000003C <Tamriel> Block -1, -1 Sub-Block -1, -2 00009BBA <Aurora2>

I probably just don't understand what I'm looking at. Which mod are you fixing here?

Oh hey, what's that I see in the section of the guide that Nearox wrote specifically for YOU about the contents of every REGS file? 

REGS Patch - Cities.esp:* Has many USKP forwards for almost every other mod in the pack. It is, however, not dependent on the USKPs.

I think what Nearox meant to say, is that if you open up TES5EDIT and have a look at the records you posted about, you would see what mods conflict (red colours) and what kind of conflicts there are. This shouldn't require much skill. Often the best way to learn is to fire up the program and have a look at some examples, like the records Nearox has written about in his subguide. ;)

Edited by MonoAccipiter