A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Version 2.2 released:- Added a special version of ETaC which sticks to the lore and doesn't ruin your FPS.- Added several patches for the special version of ETaC.- Removed the need for 2 other ETaC patches (Interesting NPCs and Drinking Fountains of Skyrim now work without patch)- Reverted all changes to vanilla cells done by ETaC, in order to make it compatible with all lighting mods.- Minor bug fixes.Please read the instructions for ETaC in the pack, since they've slightly changed.

You are a genius my man. 

NEW VERSION IS OUT!

CJ actually already fixed the interiors so they are noew fully compatible with lighting mods.

Edit: nevermind, jsut saw CJ already posted here.

He did froget to mention we also added Immersive Settlemtns Falkreath & Strongholds :P

Edited by Nearox

Sweet. I guess I don't need Better Towns Textures anymore. This pack seems to do much much more than just mixing up textures. No clue how to even get that to work with this or if it can. And you're saying that ALL of the added interiors by ETaC now have ELFX compatibility? WOW! Any plans to make lighting mods compatible with any of the other interiors? Or is that a job for the the ELFX mod author? 

Nah, what I'm saying is that ETaC will no longer have floating lights and similar stuff when using ELFX. It still won't use the new ELFX light sources for new interiors though, that would take way more time than I'm ready to spend to implement, especially if I have to do it with every lighting mod.

Hotfix: Removed Immersive Settlements - Falkreath again from the guide. It won't be included for the foreseeable future. Vanilla Falkreath is going to be used for now seeing as we ran out of qualtiy alternatives.

EDIT: Also I believe that at this point pretty much everything is the guide has been explained well. If you feel there's room for improvement somewhere please let us know. 

Edited by Nearox