A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Are you using both LAL and Interesting NPC's lastest versions? If so, Interesting NPC's just released a patch for LAL, might fix the problem, not sure :/

I am using Interesting NPC's. I tried the new patch, but the issue was still present. Even started a new character just to be sure.

:/

Has anyone had any success merging

Point the Way

More Immersive Dawnguard Entrance

Unique Border Gates

Unique Border Gates More Immersive Dawnguard Entrance Patch

Unique Border Gates Point the Way Patch

I'd love to get these 5 esps merged into 1 but I keep getting errors. Any clues? Thanks.

Teabag86,

can be merged into two mods, not 1.  Same issues as you.  The following works for me.

Better DG Entrance

and a merged mod including:

Unique Border Gates (UBG)

Point the Way

UBG DG Entrance Patch

UBG Point the way patch

• +1 1

I am using Interesting NPC's. I tried the new patch, but the issue was still present. Even started a new character just to be sure.

:/

That patch is only for users of Interesting NPCs, LAL, and "Hearthfire Lakeview Manor expansions" (not sure which exact mod this refers to. And it requires starting a new game.

From the file download description:

For users of Live Another Life and Hearthfire Lakeview Manor expansions. Use only on new character.

That patch is only for users of Interesting NPCs, LAL, and "Hearthfire Lakeview Manor expansions" (not sure which exact mod this refers to. And it requires starting a new game.

Yea, I realized. Just was hoping that there was a known conflict already patched. It was for naught.

Get mfg console and when you start there open the console and click on what shouldn't be there, it'll tell you what mod it's from.

Got it and checked it out.

Looks to be Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp & Cutting Room Floor.esp. Hard to tell exactly since they are on top of each other, but all the objects in that area belong to those two mods.

I think the ID's for the door that conflicts are ED03E80D (But type is Tree? wtf) & 1902391A

Really curious to know if anyone else has this issue. I suppose one way or the other, i'm going to have to learn how to patch. Is the creation kit wiki the best place to learn these things?

Really curious to know if anyone else has this issue. I suppose one way or the other, i'm going to have to learn how to patch. Is the creation kit wiki the best place to learn these things?

I'd recommend SR:LE conflict resolution guide, if Neo hasn't removed it yet he has a link to sharlikran's video on conflict resolution. Should help :p

Edit: NVM lol question was asked earlier in this thread... :P

CJ, kristakashi just upload a new miscallenous file for 3dnpc  which supposedly provides alternate locations for some NPCs "for users of Live Another Life".

I haven't played in quite a while but do you think this file is necessary?