A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

The community - or the developers - of this pack should create a list of already declined (but otherwise not bad/fitting) list of mods and the reason/possible fix, which could be useful for newcomers like me. Also, with this list made, the possibility of inclusion and/or just the optional recommendation would make the game for the users of this pack even more enriched.

EDIT: Modified my last sentence to a lot more understandable one.

EDIT2: Added a draft of the list I would gladly see. Available in both PDF and DOC format for maximum viewability. Check it out!

A Real Explorers Guide to Skyrim.doc

A Real Explorers Guide to Skyrim.pdf

Edited by mate1146

Is it safe to install ETaC modular with JK's Rorikstead, Ivarstead, Dragonbridge, and Riverwood?

Anyone know JK's compatible with ELFX?

No problem running ETaC modular for the cities not covered by JK.

There are some minor ELFX compatibility issues. I've noticed 2, maybe 3 but they are not game breaking and can be fixed with the console if they worry you.

• +1 1

No problem running ETaC modular for the cities not covered by JK.

There are some minor ELFX compatibility issues. I've noticed 2, maybe 3 but they are not game breaking and can be fixed with the console if they worry you.

Thanks for the advice.

I tested them in-game. I like ETaC Riverwood, ETaC Dragonbridge (New texture), JK's Rorikstead and JK's Ivarstead.

Is it really that Dawn is recommended over JK Riften, or the guide was simply completed before JK Riften was stable or able to be merged/fixed/whatever?

Not trying to be snarky - I'm just looking to add REGS myself starting now, and the picture is getting a tad murky with the sudden massive changes around JK/Dawn/ETaC activity. However, strongly thinking I'm going with REGS simply as written because A) it'll work and B) all the hard work has been done for me (thanks CJ!).

If someone is going to make a suggestion can you please link the mod topic that is in the Mods forum, all you have to do is search. If one does not already exist can you create a new mod topic. 

Im pretty should half of it is because CJ doesn't want to have to redo the Dawn of Riften + CRF + 3DNPC patch at this current time or he just like it a little more

JK just posted a cities only version. I'm plugging it in and loading before Dawn of Riften. I expect some incompatibilities but probably not game breaking. If it works it frees up a few esp slots at least. My quess is we're getting close to a Dawn of Skyrim, ETAC, JK's setup with patching that pulls it all together nicely.

Edited by Barthanes