A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Hello, I'm using SR: LE and REGS 4.03 now. I want to know if there is a premade compatibility esp for both setups. I also read on a thread (https://forum.step-project.com/topic/5381-sr-conflict-resolution-patch/) that the conflicts between SR: LE and REGS don't really major, so do I have to use make compatibility esp? Or is it not really important to make the patch?

That is on my end, I still don't have the time to re-do the guide (heck I am not even in my home country so no access to my game pc). However it could serve as a general insight to give you an idea which conflicts to solve.

That being said, as far as I recall there are only a few hard conflicts but the vast majority (90%+) concerns aesthetic stuff and/or small inconsistencies (e.g. an armor value of CCOR was not forwarded by a REGS mods) which are not game breaking in any ways. 

To solve conflicts, check either the FNVGUide available on Nexus and also this link for a pretty accurate and brief guide. 

Some great news for fans of Inns & Taverns. Mena is back on line and has said "I am happy for REGS (or anyone else) to alter my file to make it compatible with the others you mention [CRF and ETaC]". The full conversation is on the I&T page. So we just need to remove Shor's Stone and Stonehills and should be good to go :)

Teabag, stop upsetting the ladies bro!

Further down the comment thread...

You can have I&T back? What, you were happy to drop me, without contact, a few weeks ago? and now you want my mod back... How about no. How about you explain to me what changed between the time you dropped me and now? I do not consent to your indecision. REGS is gone from my file info.

/me goes back to repairing relations with mod author :P

Try unticking the city that has this issue in the MCM options and come back to let us know if that fixed it.

The guide does say to use the FOMOD installer instead of the REGS version of Better Docks. Might be the reason why those boats collide. Which did you go with? Strange thing is that both files were uploaded on the same date, so the author might have changed his mind of the REGS version changes.

I do have question, I would love to use Civil War Overhaul with this Pack (Core included), so maybe someone else who has done so would kindly share load orders and anything else I need to know. I would appreciate it! Is it possible to have that mod running with all these mods? I was reading that the CWO was probably supposed to be in vanilla Skyrim, but the devs didn't have the time to finish it. I also love the fact that you could lose the war. I love dynamic game-play :)

Edited by FuzzRocket9

I do have question, I would love to use Civil War Overhaul with this Pack (Core included), so maybe someone else who has done so would kindly share load orders and anything else I need to know. I would appreciate it! Is it possible to have that mod running with all these mods? I was reading that the CWO was probably supposed to be in vanilla Skyrim, but the devs didn't have the time to finish it. I also love the fact that you could lose the war. I love dynamic game-play :)

I checked with Jenna and the answer is that CWO is indeed compatible with ETaC since she moved the Civil War markers, and I did the same for the REGS version of Nernie's cities, so everything should play just fine no matter the load order. The only problem I know of is a potential floating barrel in Winterhold if you put ETaC before CWO.

Awesome, thanks CJ! Can't wait to get this running now.

Edit:Would also love to add a good random encounter mod. Not sure if that would be too much for my setup, CORE+REGS+CWO+ and these 2 fellas Immersive Patrols and DFB - Random Encounters. Would it work? :D I hope I don't keep coming back with more mods to tack on. This should be it lol. Oh and Deadly Dragons ><

Edited by FuzzRocket9

Curious about an issue in Jorrvaskr Living Quarters.  Whenever I enter and look right down the long hall my FPS drops to <10 or so and get a lot of stuttering.  The candles also flicker all in the same sequence.  It continues that way going down the hall but all is fine if I turn around and go back to the entrance.   Would this be an example of a conflict between JK's Whiterun and ELFX (or ELE) ?  Thanks

• +1 1

Edit:Would also love to add a good random encounter mod. Not sure if that would be too much for my setup, CORE+REGS+CWO+ and these 2 fellas Immersive Patrols and DFB - Random Encounters. Would it work? :D I hope I don't keep coming back with more mods to tack on. This should be it lol. Oh and Deadly Dragons >

I use all that except CWO so it should work. Just check in Tes5Edit if you're unsure