Vividian - Weather & Lighting enhancement - CoT - RCRN and Pure Weather

Mangaclub

Beta2 is available now! Thanks so far for all the hints!

5.00 beta2- Added Nighteye settings. They are disabled by default to save extra computing time for people who do not need them.If you want to use them open up the enb settings (Shift+enter) and enable nighteye at the enbeffects.fx tab.Those settings will apply as soon you enable the nighteye / nightvision ability.- Enhanced a bunch of weathers by their atmosphere- Tweaked general performance settings for more FPS- Added more bloom and Bloom contrast to day/night/interiror.- Tweaked Pointlight intensity on bad weathers

Allright my friends, Vividian ENB 5.0 is out!

[video=youtube]

It was a great amount of work which is not quite done but that work never is :D

Please have a look and tell me what you think.

Edited by Mangaclub

Lovely video - thanks for showing the new profile.

I have a question - assuming a reasonably correctly calibrated monitor, is there a recommended setting for the brightness slider inside Skyrim? I am finding the interiors pitch black at the moment and interior light sources seem muted. This is with 5.0 beta2 and SR:LE (current version).

Edited by DanielCoffey

Greetings.

Set the brightness slider to middle position in skyrim. Also check your skyrimprefs.ini has a gamma of 1.0

If its still too dark for your taste, you can either check out the Skyrim prefs that are delivered in the optional files, or you can increase the lighting intensity

with the help of the customation textfile that is included.

The final ENB also got a bit revamped interior. Maybe that already helps.

- Tweaked general performance settings for more FPS

I thought you might appreciate some feedback on the performance work that you have done between Vividian 4.151 and 5.0. Standing at the "coc Riverwood" point facing the village, 4.151 gave me a fluctuating average of 37.0fps (ranging from dips to 35.5 up to occasional 38.0) at 1440p and when I reloaded the identical save point under 5.0 I saw a steadier 39.0fps.

This is running on the PC in my sig. 4770K at 4.5GHz and 780ti at 1248/7800. Resolution was 2560x1440.

Yes, I just used the regular version but made the enblocal changes from the SRLE guide (with the exception that Edge AA was off). My outdoor frame rates vary from 35 to the low 50s and the indoor frame rates are from the occasional mid-50s to a flat 60. I do have a heavy overclock on the 780ti because I am running at 1440p.

On a separate issue I am still finding the interiors very dark even with the alternative preset you offered in dropbox but I will message you privately in a day or so with screenshots and we can have a look at the issue logically.