v2.2.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

z929669

3 minutes ago, YamiJustin said:

Ah, my mistake, let me clarify. I did a fresh install of literally everything, and it passed the smoke test. But this freezing issue happens randomly, it could be within 2 minutes or 35. I am not attempting to use old saves. I use a fresh save each attempt. I only mentioned the 360 hour save because I had no issues then. But then I realized the latest version of Skyrim came out near the end of my playthrough, and I didn't update to it. Now I am on the latest version.

Did you follow the guide from scratch after you updated the game?

Look for a crash log created by crashlogger. See that mod's Nexus page for where to find the logs (should be in Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE, IIRC)

You can try updating your video dirvers and disabling ENB if you use it.

27 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Did you follow the guide from scratch after you updated the game?

Look for a crash log created by crashlogger. See that mod's Nexus page for where to find the logs (should be in Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE, IIRC)

You can try updating your video dirvers and disabling ENB if you use it.

I can't utilize crash logs because it's -always- a random freeze, no CTD, with the sound still going. I can only Task Manager quit the game. I updated the game to the latest version and then began following the guide, doing all proper setups beforehand. Video driver is up to date, but I did not think to disable all of ENB.

• 1 month later...

Hello! This is my second time using the Step Guide (got a new computer, installing from scratch) and I've run into a snag at 06-Models and Textures Dragonbone Mastery. I followed the directions and go through the process of installing the mod but Mod Organizer fails to actually install it. I tried it with both versions (with engravings and without), deleting the download and downloading it again. This is the info I have from Mod Organizer when it tries to install. Thank you in advance.

23:29:11.177 libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
23:29:11.800 libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
23:29:12.144 libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
23:29:12.626 libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
23:29:18.057 libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
23:29:18.860 libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
23:29:22.593 [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:392] "The flag 'Scabbard' did not match 'Yes'"
23:29:23.142 libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
23:29:23.845 [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:392] "The flag 'Scabbard' did not match 'Yes'"
23:29:24.788 [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:392] "The flag 'Scabbard' did not match 'Yes'"
23:29:24.788 [fomodinstallerdialog.cpp:1433] Got to install after pressing next!
23:29:24.795 Folder '99 None' not found.

Expand the detailed instructions  and follow this step:

NOTE: The archive is missing is an empty "99 None" folder so click Install Anyway when prompted.

5 hours ago, B5SnowDog said:

Hello! This is my second time using the Step Guide (got a new computer, installing from scratch) and I've run into a snag at 06-Models and Textures Dragonbone Mastery. I followed the directions and go through the process of installing the mod but Mod Organizer fails to actually install it.

I just tried to re-install this mod following the guides instructions and can confirm MO is not installing the mod. Most of the mentioned MO warnings can be safely ignored, but when coming to the point when the guide notes: 'The archive is missing is an empty "99 None" folder so click Install Anyway when prompted', MO just drops out of the installation dialog.

54 minutes ago, Greg said:

Expand the detailed instructions  and follow this step:

Hi Greg, thanks for replying. I have tried that and for some reason, MO doesn't install the mod. I've made sure that I'm clicking on Install Anyway but when I do, it doesn't actually install the mod.

• z929669 unpinned this topic